Kim Runner @kimrunner
Food for thought.

If the Truth belongs with the People, and it is finally released to us, any thoughts about...

Who is currently "holding" that truth?
Who gets to reveal it to us?
How does it get revealed?
10:09 PM - May 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
04 May, 05:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I'm in one of those thinking deeply moods today🤔. So, as I see/feel it metaphorically, truth just IS, I feel it's all around us, Everywhere, always, and we've been kinda 'trained/programed' (for lack of a better word) to not recognize it, and to only see👀 things from a particular perspective.
Intuition 👁️ is not really encouraged in this 3d world...🤷‍♀️?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
04 May, 05:34
No Such Agency accidentally releases it all?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
04 May, 05:22
The Truth should be available to anyone somewhere sometimes hopefully soon
Probably on line
All of it

Who wants to know Will go and find out
As much as One can handle
No more forcing things

Who holds It now and needs to keep it "safe" for when it's the right time has a huge responsability
Much respect to that

Can't think of anything harder than being tough when all you really want Is to give love

You know like a Good father or a Good mother Who Will let the child fall or get burnt so he can learn/grow

To lie for love
Lets Say to not tell the Truth for love
Pretty intense

Truly much much respect

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
04 May, 04:58 (E)
We the people & God
Maybe that is when the MSM control is removed & truth flows freely

Every Time @soTELLme533
03 May, 11:01
Simple answer to who holds the truth:
GOD HOLDS THE TRUTH
Truth will be revealed in God's timing, in God's way, by God's chosen people, the ones He's chosen for this.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
03 May, 10:43
I like the ebs theory with movies playing for 3 days

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
03 May, 10:38
"the establishment" in its entirety is holding the truth - a whole bunch of garbage humans & Satan disciples who are a hivemind. That includes republicans AND democrats.

Who will reveal it and how? I'm not clear on how I see that going yet.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
03 May, 10:34
Who is currently "holding" that truth?
Sadly, there will always be 'gate keepers', at least in civilizations current installation; and there will be ones that 'hold' onto truth, but in reality sell remedies for a price.

Who is really holding truth -the historical part in me says anyone who 'wins' in the end and this is very problematic; the other part says those who bring light to darkness and that is my hope
This dovetails into the second question
Who gets to reveal it to us? My hope is truth an no sugar coating

Good question. My hope is it happens in a flash and is not a slow drip, or something where we have to say 'get on with it'

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 May, 10:29
No longer sure who holds the truth . . . I was hoping the truth would finally come out on the black box that everyone seems to be programmed with. I thought the plan was for Princess Diana to disclose what was going on in the Royal World . . . Michael Jackson to disclose what was going on in the Entertainment World and JFK Jr would disclose what was going on in the Political World. If they were backed up with the Q Team and all of the great Digital Soldiers that we have been learning from would be nice too. It is going to be work though but if we don't tell it soon, there will be nobody left to actually enjoy peace and rebuilding the world the way GOD intended it to be.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
03 May, 10:56
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Book of Revelations playing out in front of our eyes….The Return Of The Son Jesus Christ and ALL Truth Will Be Revealed By The Father

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
03 May, 10:18
💗💥🔥😄another awesome post from someone who is awesome...happy wed Kim!!

Chance Whymel @Chance
03 May, 10:13
Great Points! 👍🏻