Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 May, 09:47
Being back on Twitter is nice, but AU...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 @BigDaddysLightWarrior
Well since Twitter won’t let me back on, AU & telegram are my only platforms. I’d like to be back on Twitter before the NZ elections to fight for our country!!
Twitter said they won’t reinstate my account, they won’t provide proof of the so called violation vs Twitter suspending accounts in the big purge on the same day as Trump…I wonder if there are still rogue operators handling the appeals 🤷🏼‍♀️
Quite frankly, the amnesty Elon mentioned is all hot air BS…the hypocrisy is astounding because there are nasty hate filled accounts that clearly violate the rules yet somehow keep coming back after they were suspended, there are NZ accounts that never get suspended, yet they go on the attack in groups to take down conservative voices & have accounts suspended.
11:56 PM - May 02, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
03 May, 07:00
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Au & telegram are my main go to platforms still, yeah a twitter return would/could be nice I think, but I'm cautious about having expectations of what it would/could be like. So, as there is obviously much I Don't Know about plans for our return/non return, I'll continue to see that as being an opportunity to be Optimistic, that maybe something good is in the pipeline to happen w/ twitter. But what ever happens, I now choose to simply in-joy what we've got on AU, for as long as it's in my here and now..😉😁🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ur1spark
03 May, 01:31
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Amen to that!