Kim Runner @kimrunner
Being back on Twitter is nice, but AU...
09:47 AM - May 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
09 June, 10:57
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Love you Kim!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

joann ferguson donated @joann212
03 May, 09:28
Love and hugs Kim R

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
03 May, 09:23
🥰💗

I realize sometimes (while Here on AU) that it's been a week since I posted on my TS thread.....
🙄

*nothing compares....A. U.
👏🙏🙌

(Don't tell the CIC...😉)

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
02 May, 11:56
Well since Twitter won’t let me back on, AU & telegram are my only platforms. I’d like to be back on Twitter before the NZ elections to fight for our country!!
Twitter said they won’t reinstate my account, they won’t provide proof of the so called violation vs Twitter suspending accounts in the big purge on the same day as Trump…I wonder if there are still rogue operators handling the appeals 🤷🏼‍♀️
Quite frankly, the amnesty Elon mentioned is all hot air BS…the hypocrisy is astounding because there are nasty hate filled accounts that clearly violate the rules yet somehow keep coming back after they were suspended, there are NZ accounts that never get suspended, yet they go on the attack in groups to take down conservative voices & have accounts suspended.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
03 May, 01:31
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Amen to that!

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
03 May, 07:00
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Au & telegram are my main go to platforms still, yeah a twitter return would/could be nice I think, but I'm cautious about having expectations of what it would/could be like. So, as there is obviously much I Don't Know about plans for our return/non return, I'll continue to see that as being an opportunity to be Optimistic, that maybe something good is in the pipeline to happen w/ twitter. But what ever happens, I now choose to simply in-joy what we've got on AU, for as long as it's in my here and now..😉😁🙏

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
02 May, 10:28 (E)
Yea! 👏🙌 Maybe the rest of us soon. 😊❤️

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
02 May, 04:28
awesome Ms. Kim.

yeah... kinda been $h1t posting over at twatter more... here we share good vibes... free of the nasty content we have to battle against with.

twatter is the battlefield
AU is our foward ops base to R&R reload ammo memes and fuel up on Awesome Vibes

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 May, 10:50
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
Well said, Manny.
So true, but still happy to be back on Twitter with ya!

Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
02 May, 04:26

Ange Love @LoveM
02 May, 04:14
❤️

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
02 May, 04:09
💞🙏🙌

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
02 May, 04:07
My traffic and likes have mysteriously gone to almost zero.

Except for my loving 11:11 crowd!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
02 May, 04:05
Love my AU family 💜

Miss. Messina @Messina
02 May, 03:45
Each seems to have its own purpose and yet go hand in hand shoulder to shoulder :)

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
02 May, 02:31 (E)
Yes, AU is Home🙌#FamilyIsEverything
@kimrunner
I hope to come back to the original battle field too, SQQN I hope, kek🐸 Hold the line..NCSWIC

Miss. Messina @Messina
02 May, 03:46
In response Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld to her Publication
Hope soon

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
02 May, 02:25
KeK

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 May, 01:54
We all resonate the same. ❤️

So appreciate @administrator keeping AU the bestest of the best.

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
02 May, 01:22
❤️you are awesome

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
02 May, 12:13
That made me giggle... Thank you, Kim. 😊

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
02 May, 12:08
absolutely

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
02 May, 12:04
Congratulations
God bless you with guidance to proceed in a good way on your path. We're here for you.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

02 May, 12:16
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
for sure! plus some are trolls and/or bots, so I just scroll right past, to be honest. AU has been and will always be a special place with incredibly kind, more awake & more understanding people, so it's hard to not have a different voice here. I'm so grateful as I know you and many are, too. It's nice to have a mental break sometimes.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
02 May, 11:55
We see you, Elon, let us back on😜

…of course, love AU too

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
02 May, 11:51

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
02 May, 11:49
Our tribe is here. This is home (or our local pub 😊).

Where we come to relax and be amongst family/friends.

But, we leave home and go out to “work” on Twitter and FB. Bear the slings and arrows. Wake up a few folks, and then come back home to recharge. 💗

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
02 May, 11:46

Bee Bee @BxAx17
02 May, 11:43
🤫💛

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
02 May, 10:06
You’re just trying to make us feel better.

02 May, 10:12
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
nope - i wouldn't say it if i didn't mean it....it's true!

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
02 May, 10:05

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
02 May, 10:04
The Banding of Brothers & Sisters.....💙
The Vibe Is simply Love💗

connie wright @cowri
02 May, 10:00
I am staying right here with all family members-Army of Frogs
I got kicked off twitter twice for ??-I wasn't on long enough to understand twitter & I never will-I think the main reason was I supported PDJT & always will. But I go there to read what everyone is saying, just can't like-post-comment-not a problem