Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 07:54
Q has told you dozens of times that you are watching a movie. Why then panic?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
INFJ 237 @infj237
THANK YOU. It's not panic....it's...some of us are being torn apart. For example, while I understand the magnitutde and sensitive nature of everything playing out, I am currently in "exile" from my employ-- I must stay home and cannot communicate with anyone from work for any reason. The woman I want to marry works there. We had plans for Valentine's Day. Our jobs are threatened if I break the rules of "administrative leave." So this week, something to get everyone's attention would be appreciated-- I know I'm not the only one in that situation...and these God damn masks.....
12:43 AM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by infj237 in this post can reply
Patricia Baxter @Baxter17
09 February, 03:02
In response INFJ 237 to his Publication
I feel for you - some in my family in Scotland have think I am crazy and given me the cold shoulder. But at least I can keep my job. We all must be brave and not compromise and pray that all will be revealed. But I copy your sentiments and would like something to become obvious to the public, although I think many are now waking up to something being a bit off!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
09 February, 12:54
In response INFJ 237 to his Publication
Being an INFJ is so difficult, i understand you. I often wonder how many anons are INFJ...