Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Q has told you dozens of times that you are watching a movie. Why then panic?
07:54 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
08 April, 06:33
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
It was a great day spending time on your page I learned so much thank you for everything Ghost Ezra . You are good and kind and generous and absolutely brilliant.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
08 April, 10:23
Ghost Ezra

@GhostEzra
""" 👉~Castle Rock Entertainment~👈 """

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
08 April, 10:13

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
10 February, 06:49
It isn't about panic
It's about watching these PsOS and their supporters disparage our family on a daily basis
I don't do well with that
Jus sayin

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
10 February, 06:37
Many in the so called 'truth' community are losing faith and others who collaborated together are no longer.Let's keep shining brightly!

Michael Riegel @stormhunter514
09 February, 02:54
Agreed, No panic here, its just a long ass movie!!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
09 February, 01:02
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#thestormisuponus

THE MOVIE PART

WHERE THE #PHARISEOS - #FARISEOS

PROMOTE THE DEAD OF #YEZUS - #Jesus

FOR A BETTER .... " #Optics " WITH THE #ROMA

#ROME - #ROMAN /AFTER THIS/ #vatican

AND #POLITICAL - POSSITION

SO, THE SOLD #Jesus

BECAUSE WAS BETTER FOR THEMS POLITICALLY

#vaccines
#Vaccination

#VACUNAS

#Pfizer - PHARSIEOS - FARISEOS ?

#GodWins NOT AT ALL
#Treason
#BETRAYAL

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
09 February, 11:49
I know we have been told many times that we are watching a movie. Maybe i don't understand the whole concept of this statement but I find it impossible to square this idea with normies who are struggling to understand.

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
09 February, 11:54
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Its hard to make them understand this. A movie is an escape from reality. This is now our reality...or escape from the false one

Cob Cob @Colob123
09 February, 09:43
I think people are panicking because it SEEMS that there are a large number of people that believe these EO's to be true. The pipeline folks saying they have been laid off. The Texas lawsuit because of the stop the deportation BS. The caravan of migrants while we are out of work and in quarantine. There are people that believe this and are acting on this Crap?

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
09 February, 06:48
Trust God, Trust Potus, Trust the plan, trust the military. Do that and you're fine as wine but those who don't know what is going on...yes, panic and fear. Standing by with reassurances and waiting to catch those who fall when the proverbial rug gets pulled from under their feet. Trying to convince people at this point in time is fruitless because it only stirs up strife.

Its Donna @duke347
09 February, 06:40

Elena Iove @Camberu71
09 February, 05:21
I believe people are running out of oxygenated air.... One can live without food or water for longer periods of time but, cutting the flow of oxygen to the brain, lungs, heart and the whole body, is very damaging to the human body although, I see people not putting any fight at all against the mask... They are wearing them in the car, walking down the street, as they come out of the store...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 February, 05:22
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
hypoxia spirals the body into chaos. google it

Hermann Vangaard @Hermann_Vangaard
09 February, 05:10

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
09 February, 04:28
That's right! leave the "panic" for the DS swamp creatures.

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
09 February, 03:07
People are freaking out cause they think there is a so called plan, then Flynn comes out and says there's not. People are freaking out, because the good guys never have a winning moment, even if its a menial one.

Patricia Baxter @Baxter17
09 February, 02:56
I would have plenty patience if it were not for Gates vacinne which according to statistics and scientists and doctors are going to kill people now and in the months to come. Already know people with very bad reactions to the first shot. The quicker this is stopped the better.

09 February, 12:56
In response Patricia Baxter to her Publication
THE #trustheplan

LOOKS LIKE LET KILL SOMES

THE MORE KILLED BY #vaccines

THE MORE #LEGITIMITY THE ALLEGED #Trump PROJECT ARE HOPE TO DO LATER WHATEVER

PHARISEOS
#FARISEOS
#MAMIPULATORS

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
09 February, 03:50
In response Patricia Baxter to her Publication

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
09 February, 02:53
Some freaking out is due to not putting the facts of this plan together! Not seeing and knowing how it is impossible to have so many coincidences or actions that have shown the truth of this plan that they cannot recognized! In addition, so many are used to poliitics as usual and judge it from only what they have seen and known. LASTLY, no one has experienced The genius of a intricate chess game unfolding right before their eyes and can't accept the world changing with so many positive connotations.

Adrianne Scully @AdrianneScully
09 February, 02:41
I believe fully we are watching a movie. What really concerns me are the vaccines. There are good people, Trump supporters, who arent fully awake yet who are getting this vaccine. Please tell us you have some kind of antitdote or something? Hardworking, regular americans are getting this evil vaccine that will forever change their DNA because they believe in a reality that doesn't exist. What kind of country will we have left if our entire medical field has been compromised by these vaccines?

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
09 February, 03:03
In response Adrianne Scully to her Publication
Wait for the antidote to these vaccines that will be revealed while the methodical take down a big Pharma is at hand. ACTUALLY, there are many ways to combat the metals in the vaccines and such that cause autism. alone, a Myers IV cocktail with glutathione and chelation therapy will eradicate the metals and foreign substances from one's body before it hits the brain if you take it in time.

Patrick White @NavyVeteranLS3
09 February, 01:00
because thats what plastic patriots do

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
09 February, 12:58
😉
I know 2 that have finally woke. One thinks it is over for us. I told him to turn off his TV it is all going to be great! Trump is our President!

Henry Specter @HSpecter
09 February, 12:52
Any idea on the timeline?

INFJ 237 @infj237
09 February, 12:43
THANK YOU. It's not panic....it's...some of us are being torn apart. For example, while I understand the magnitutde and sensitive nature of everything playing out, I am currently in "exile" from my employ-- I must stay home and cannot communicate with anyone from work for any reason. The woman I want to marry works there. We had plans for Valentine's Day. Our jobs are threatened if I break the rules of "administrative leave." So this week, something to get everyone's attention would be appreciated-- I know I'm not the only one in that situation...and these God damn masks.....

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
09 February, 12:54
In response INFJ 237 to his Publication
Being an INFJ is so difficult, i understand you. I often wonder how many anons are INFJ...

Patricia Baxter @Baxter17
09 February, 03:02
In response INFJ 237 to his Publication
I feel for you - some in my family in Scotland have think I am crazy and given me the cold shoulder. But at least I can keep my job. We all must be brave and not compromise and pray that all will be revealed. But I copy your sentiments and would like something to become obvious to the public, although I think many are now waking up to something being a bit off!!!

Having Fits @HavingFits
09 February, 12:41
Panicing over relatives over 70 stupid enough to take vaccine. If its a placebo I am good but if its not....

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
09 February, 12:49
In response Having Fits to her Publication
I say "me too" on this point. All of my family members except me and those to young have taken the 1st dose of the vaccine.

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
08 February, 11:17
No panic here! Ive moved from playing Truman (Truman Show) to audience member🍿🍿🍿

Renee White @Rapnay
08 February, 10:47
best movie ever cant wait for the behind scenses movie

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
08 February, 08:27
Is Q refering to a movie produced by the dark side,we have plenty
of eveidence for this view. Also do the whitehats have an ongoing
movie to counterpunch, yes more evidence I think. And can anyone claim with proof to say they know what is coming that nothing can
stop, I say not... but it is on it's way

08 February, 08:47
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
😄look this
we can make any single amount of trillions of
#FAKEASS #DECODES
#Gematria
alleged #Comms
stretch the alleged #meaning of #Qpost as far as or penis want

look, i will take something random

your nick :

--- silveradooro ---

BOOM
#QANON AND #God TALKING TO US
RIGHT NOW BROTHERS
ALELUYA
OSANA!
CAN A GET A AMEN ? 😄😆😁

#TRUP #genocide #vaccine
IS
not an option 540 918 153

AT ALL

new earth
john kennedy jr 1882 918 153
kayleigh mcenany 979 918 153 3642
happy birthday

08 February, 08:51
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
😅BASED IN YOUR NICK
CHOOSED RANDOM #Gematria #gematrix
not #Comms
but fun

not an option 540 918 153 4521

wisdom courage 1429 918 153 4416

john #kennedy jr 1882 918 153 4173

november third 1113 918 153 3936

#Kayleigh #mcenany 979 918 153 3642

happy birthday 1133 918 153 3443

be kind and let speak 406 918 153 3199
(this one goes for me) 🤣😅😅

save the children

08 February, 08:29
FOR EVERY RETARD MUST TO KNOW

NOW THE ALSO RETARD THAT GET THE

THE FAKE - #vaccine GENOCIDAL #USA - #MAGA - SHOT ( #AstraZeneca )

BECOME ALSO #Super #SPREANDER - #zombies

BOOM

THE NEVER ENDING STORY

ITS NO OPTINAL
NEVER WAS
NEVER WILL BE
SIMPLY IS A COVER UP FOR GENOCIDE

deads in nursing homes by #vaccines intoxication or by assessination with high dosis of opiods

are real in to much cases

NOT MOVIE AT THESE LEVEL

https://www.20minutos.es/n...

mary Knotts @maryQfreedom
08 February, 08:27
some of us have high anxiety, and everyday its nonstop anxiety attacks wondering is today the day we all get the all of the truth! i trust the plan and i trust God! but i also know Q told us there is things we will find out that will even shake us! so yeah waiting for that... plus I REALLY MISS TRUMP! 😭

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
08 February, 08:26
Q never said it was a great movie, some movies really suck.

Shannon Marie @ShannonMarie
08 February, 09:37
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
Dont worry, with Trump in charge, it will BE GREAT!!!!!!❤️

Henry Specter @HSpecter
09 February, 12:53
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
When do we get to see the ending?

08 February, 08:22
THANKS #Trump
#Patriots
AND #US #Military

FOR THS MARVELOYS PIECE OF #AIDS WHAT IT IS THE #Pfizer
#vaccine

#MAGA

CHOOSE ? WHAT IT THIS ?

NO FUCKING WAY
WHE HAVE BUY THIS VACCINE TO AMERICA BIG PHARMA

TRUMP WAS GAY FINALLY I SAY NOTHING

AND THIS IS BECASUE
NOW WE HAVE TO USE UNTIL YOU DIE
BITCH

AND NOW FUCK THE SHUT UP
an die like a good citizen

( " CHOOSE BRAND ? HAHA ... MY BALLS" )