Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 07:54
Q has told you dozens of times that you are watching a movie. Why then panic?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
INFJ 237 @infj237
09 February, 12:43
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
THANK YOU. It's not panic....it's...some of us are being torn apart. For example, while I understand the magnitutde and sensitive nature of everything playing out, I am currently in "exile" from my employ-- I must stay home and cannot communicate with anyone from work for any reason. The woman I want to marry works there. We had plans for Valentine's Day. Our jobs are threatened if I break the rules of "administrative leave." So this week, something to get everyone's attention would be appreciated-- I know I'm not the only one in that situation...and these God damn masks.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Baxter @Baxter17
I feel for you - some in my family in Scotland have think I am crazy and given me the cold shoulder. But at least I can keep my job. We all must be brave and not compromise and pray that all will be revealed. But I copy your sentiments and would like something to become obvious to the public, although I think many are now waking up to something being a bit off!!!
03:02 AM - Feb 09, 2021
In response INFJ 237 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Baxter17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patricia Baxter, click on at the bottom under it