Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
02 May, 12:58
Update: We will need to disable the old version located at v2.anonup.com. After restoring the followers and following last night they reverted back to '0' again. Both version being used at the same time could be the issue and we need to investigate further.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
02 May, 01:09
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
If the Old Version is Deleted, I Guess I will no Longer be Posting on Anon Up.
I AM STILL Unable to Post MEMES on the Updated Version and without the Ability to Post Memes I will no longer be able to Communicate Effectively.
So, if you Wonder Why I'm No Longer Posting that is WHY!

My Original Twitter Account has also been Completely Deleted so I Guess I will no longer be Posting on there, Either.

THANK YOU For READING and RESPONDING TO MY POSTS! You are All Wonderful, Light-Filled People and I will Truly Miss Sharing and Interacting with you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
Hello Craig ...Thank you for sharing the 'issues' you are experiencing, have to share with you these 'glitches' are not only on anonup, i am experiencing them on Telegram, websites i frequently visited online and TODAY my bank account was hacked (Wells Fargo) .. very frustrating so shutting down all electronics for now, to see if rebooting helps. The only online site i am not having any issues with is Truth Social ... but not getting the BIG Picture from posts there. 😏

Be Well and Aware. God Bless ✨🌟✨

#wwg1wga
01:53 PM - May 02, 2023
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Margical ONE, click on at the bottom under it