Only people mentioned by Bondservantmark in this post can reply
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
14 February, 09:41
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
Well as usual the "Myself Touria" post missed the whole point. Only looked at 2 sets not 3 sets of pictures and IMMEDIATELY jumped on the racism platform. HEY UNEDUCATED..... Mark Bondservant was pointing out not racism but CONTROL of the masses. You are a FUCKING idiot and people like you are the problem.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Myself Touria @Touriadebxl
09 February, 11:58
yeah islamophobia for free, free speech =racism for stupid people, Q didn tolerate racism, you dont understand anything. you are the problem

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
09 February, 09:25
Wow sometimes you dont even need words!

Gary Oak @oak
10 February, 07:27
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
And sometimes you get the wrong impression if you don't use them.

Gary out

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
09 February, 01:58
The sheep are literally walking to their slaughter. We need to wake people up, Patriots!

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
09 February, 01:52
Long story, but I met two brothers in the 80's (high school in L.A.) who had escaped through Pakistan from Afghanistan. They lived with their older brother here in the U.S. They told me about Kabul. The country has completely changed since that time and reflects your photos. At that time they made Afghanistan seem even more progressive than the U.S. I never knew there were "bad" people from the Middle East until the 1993.

Nessi Goodie @Nessi
09 February, 12:59
and more is coming #NWO #greatreset 😟