God Wins @Nous
My family, i thought i would never do this. I didn't do it when i had health issues nor for any difficulty i had.

But I ask you with my whole heart, pray to God for me just this one time please.

I have no one to share this grief with, only God will understand me, please
08:08 PM - May 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by Nous in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 November, 08:27
In response God Wins to his Publication
Believing in Jesus name. ๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
17 November, 08:12
๐Ÿ™You๐Ÿ™Are๐Ÿ™Never๐Ÿ™ Alone๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
17 November, 07:56
๐Ÿ™ lord hear our prayers ๐Ÿ™ โค๏ธ

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
17 November, 07:35
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™We have your 6 'GODWins". Prayers going Up

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
17 November, 07:18
Prayers for you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โ™ฅ๏ธ here if you need, stay strong.

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
17 November, 06:43
Sending prayers

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
17 November, 06:36
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
17 November, 06:22
Whew.
Not sure what it is, but I Feel your ๐Ÿ’—~

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
17 November, 06:19
Prayers for you. There are many good souls here on AU sending prayers your way.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
17 November, 06:17
Lord we ask for your divine intervention for our fren. Lord please place a healing loving hand and provide a spiritual guide moving forward. Lord we pray you hear our prayers today for God wins. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
17 November, 06:17
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

God Wins @Nous
02 May, 11:33
You have proven to me time after time that as sure as i have family by blood, i have family by spirit, and no matter what happens this will remain true. We are beyond a doubt connected.
The good and beauty that you have shown me is something bigger than can be described in 1000 letters.

Thank you for the kindness and true good will you show me. It gives me new hope and strength to keep pushing on. I am humbled and you have my gratitude forever.

I don't know how to really thank you for this, but to tell you that i will always be with you no matter what, though i knew that from the start.

May God bless you all.
May God enrich you with Holy Spirit, so that you may always be in truth and light, and that you may share this joy with others and show
them through good of God to overcome darkness.

WWG1WGA

Mar Simk @mrshook
05 May, 08:35
๐Ÿ™

Only followers of this user (SuzziQW) can see their posts

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
02 May, 10:28
Prayers sent in your name. May God bless you & keep you.
We are with you!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
02 May, 10:22
Father God,

We know there is pain in this fallen world. You told us there would be. And we know the enemy of our souls wants to torment us. Remind us of your truths, Lord. Let us reflect on them. And wrap ourselves up in them when we are in pain, or we feel alone. You said in Numbers 23:19, that you are not a man that you should lie. If you said something, you will do it, if you spoke it, you will make it good. Thank you for always answering us when we call. And thank you that you said in Romans 8:27 when we donโ€™t know what to pray that the Holy Spirit will pray for us. Thank you, God, that no matter what we go through, you will always be there. We pray this over patriot friend, God Wins, in Jesusโ€™ precious name, Amen.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
02 May, 10:19
Praying for you now. We are with you๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
02 May, 08:50

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
02 May, 07:33
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
02 May, 06:58
Dear๐Ÿ™ โœจGod Almightyโœจ Please send your blessingsโœจand love๐Ÿ’œ to ourโœจFrenโœจ who needs you now. Send your angels with healing๐Ÿ’š and protectionโœจ Thank you โœจGodโœจ๐Ÿ™ for all there is๐ŸŒ and all that will comeโœจ in your holy name๐Ÿ™ โœจโœจAmenโœจโœจ

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
02 May, 06:53
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
02 May, 06:51
Prayers for you. You have an amazing family here, please let us know if you need help. Here for you! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’›

Whimma Texas @Whimma
02 May, 06:51
Praying ๐Ÿ™

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
02 May, 06:50
๐Ÿ™ you got this ๐Ÿ‘

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
02 May, 06:44
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
02 May, 05:19 (E)
Prayer sent for you to receive God our Creator's Love, Comfort and Support at this time. May your heart and mind be at peace ๐Ÿ•Š
โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ’ซ

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Paul Bruton @DrB
01 May, 09:48
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’• Itโ€™s why weโ€™re here, ask as much as you need๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

Desert Dog @Zippydog
01 May, 09:47
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
01 May, 09:46
Heavenly Father we humbly come before you to pray for our friend in Christ , Lord you know the needs that need to be addressed , we thank you that you love us so much that you never forget our needs , Give us strength and endurance to see only you. We BIND the enemy in the mighty name of Jesus from stealing any and all joy. In the name of Yeshua AMEN !