Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
SO why are they still allowed to do this. I didn't make it this long not questioning the narrative. Let's talk about this.
06:01 PM - May 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
02 May, 09:33
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
ALL OF THIS ALLOWED TO WAKE PEOPLE UP RIGHT. IT'S ALL CRIMINAL IMO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
01 May, 09:03
first ingredient.. soy bean oil.. avoid it like the plague

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
02 May, 07:31
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
Read labels! That put that 💩 in everything!

Pink Totter @Totter
01 May, 06:32
GMO's are bioengineered, just a different label. GMO's were used in products for years before they were required to be labeled as such.
https://theconversation.co...

Pink Totter @Totter
01 May, 06:34
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
An add to this.... LEAVE That stuff on the store shelves.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
01 May, 06:29
I simply look at the 'brand name' I've been totally boycotting that one (+ many others) for nearly 30 yrs now.

arba happihr @arba
01 May, 06:25
Stop supporting murderer's
We will have to make our own
Its not that difficult
A blender, oil, eggs recipe can be found on net.
Mayo is mostly oil just whipped yumm
You can not enjoy a tomato sandwich without mayo and mustard 😂

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
01 May, 06:17
make yur own.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
01 May, 06:14
I read all labels on food! It's hard to cook knowing there isn't much we can do. It's BS!! Most if not all food has something we know will not be good!