Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 May, 11:37
Good Morning Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
01 May, 12:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Good morning VK :)

Frustrated this morning. Thought nobody was above another? Looks like the high profile anons are getting reinstated while the tiny but mighty accts are being brushed aside. I had a small acct but had 19.5K tweets and fought without ceasing on that battlefield.

Twitta messaged me today about my last appeal a couple days ago and said my acct will not be reinstated and is still permanently suspended. I asked specifically what rule I violated and they still would not say. I have appealed multiple times and they refuse to give any details.

Frustrated. 😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
01 May, 02:27
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
i was Suspended for almost 2 years... meaning you cannot aee my post. there ia that banner suapended account.

locked - you can see my post prior to locking but i cannot see or do anything to my account after it was locked
UNLESS
i delete the offending tweet... it was inocuous... i replied in jest to a tweet in agreement of the silliness of the trannies (saying tranny will get you a warning.)
i did not attack or responded to the account that the tweet i responded to was refering... it was not linked... he took a screen shot...

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
01 May, 03:12
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
that texas law was put on hold because ghe 5th circuit now wants the US suoreme court tobruke on it