Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
07 May, 03:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I 💛 watching water.💦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
03 May, 01:09
Now THIS is how I picture Anon Mountain-Island ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Saved @BSaved
02 May, 10:13
Thank You VK

Cnd Lu! @CndLu
02 May, 09:49
Beautiful

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 May, 09:01
https://nypost.com/2023/04...

New Jeffrey Epstein docs reveal pedophile met with CIA chief, former White House counsel — after his child sex crime conviction

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 May, 01:42
Well that's fun (and beautiful!), VK @VincentKennedy !
😉👇
"Waterfall"=98=17(Q)
Reduction=35=JFK
Reverse=145=POTUS 45 won
Reverse Reduction=55="loud & clear"

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 May, 01:24
😱 S t u n n I n g l y beautiful 😍

Night Shift @kekerista
02 May, 01:02
doing deep dives lately
@VincentKennedy and all others....this video is a must watch. A MUST WATCH!
A Dark to Light video.
Too much in this video to list. The vatican, knights templar, pyramids, capstones, lost scrolls recently found....
https://youtu.be/rJf2yh1hX...
The Lost Book of the 'Wars of the Lord' is FOUND!... Complete Story EVER Told! - YouTube

@zoharstargateancientdiscoverie One of the non-canonical books referenced in the Bible which has now been completely lost; has been found. At least two parts...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 May, 01:02
Amazing. It's on my bucket list if you tell me where it is.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
01 May, 11:20
China

Julie Casey @Trump2023
01 May, 10:01
Thinking I should be more creative in my thoughts remembering we have the power to Create anything.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
01 May, 09:34
Reminds me of #AnonIslandMountain

America First @Realdeal
02 May, 07:07
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
That will be some good fishing 👌

Showpony Farm @ShowponyCowgirl
01 May, 09:24
Wow...beautiful place! Really is...but I would never stay there ...too many videos of houses falling off cliffs. Did u see the video of some fisherman who saw a house floating out in the ocean? " Uh, yea...would like to make a claim on my homeowner's insurance policy. A bit of an issue with u coming to assess the damage. Will need to hire a deep sea fishing boat to go check it out. Bring a raincoat n mud boots."🤔 🤣😂

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
01 May, 07:38
So as our consciousness rises, all of these beautiful colors will be there for us to see.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
01 May, 07:30
So beautiful. Thank you VK for posting this clip.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
01 May, 06:42
Wow! That's amazing minus the heights . Looks like a golden city.😂

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
01 May, 06:06
The scenery in Furong Town Hunan China at night is incredibly extraordinary, the whole town and waterfalls are illuminated with colourful lights which are astonishing.

Add that to my bucket list.

What or should I ask who is hiding there?

Ange Love @LoveM
01 May, 09:37
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Right? Why is it all the pretty places that evil seems to lurk the most?

Can you imagine if we experience that much beauty within?💕✨🌸🌿🌼🍃🌷🌱🌻

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 May, 08:59
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
where is hunter?

Miss. Messina @Messina
01 May, 05:48
So beautiful it seems like I’ve been looking at waterfalls for the past four days of different places of the world. Awestruck by them .

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
01 May, 05:04
Bonsoir 😁

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
01 May, 04:36
Good afternoon VK...BEaUtiful waterfall! 💖(((HUG)))

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
01 May, 04:13
Hey VK, afternoon to you and all the Anon fam. Beautiful site to see. :)

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
01 May, 03:53
I wish...... 😁

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
01 May, 02:18
Good afternoon VK! That reminds me of having a community of homes built atop of Krka waterfalls in Croatia 😊🙏🙌

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
01 May, 02:12
good afternoon Vk

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
01 May, 01:59
Beautiful 💦🔥💖🕊️

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
01 May, 01:52

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 May, 01:50
Good morning Vincent!

Wow that is spectacular!

They have just had one of there largest satan worshipper meeting ever I hear.

Let's fight satan and his demons today with a conscious power as beautiful as this waterfall!

We have the power now!

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
01 May, 05:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🙏🏻🙏🏻

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 May, 08:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
01 May, 01:45
Stunning!
Good afternoon, VK.

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
01 May, 01:40
Wow absolutely beautiful 😍

Good morning VK and AU 👊😎

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 May, 01:40
That’s beautiful!
Good Day VK! ❤️