Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 May, 11:37
Good Morning Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Good morning VK :)

Frustrated this morning. Thought nobody was above another? Looks like the high profile anons are getting reinstated while the tiny but mighty accts are being brushed aside. I had a small acct but had 19.5K tweets and fought without ceasing on that battlefield.

Twitta messaged me today about my last appeal a couple days ago and said my acct will not be reinstated and is still permanently suspended. I asked specifically what rule I violated and they still would not say. I have appealed multiple times and they refuse to give any details.

Frustrated. 😞
12:18 PM - May 01, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
01 May, 07:59
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
At this point I don't even think about it anymore, just miss our Fam💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
01 May, 03:20
Jep, this Elon Musk do like the freedom of speech!!! 🤬

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
01 May, 03:18
Yep ... same ... 😡

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
01 May, 03:14
Tried again and was denied for the 4th and last time! They are flat out biased. I no longer care. 🖕

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
01 May, 01:27
I find it odd that larger accts are reinstated. And the begging of Elon to only release certain ones🤔 EVERY voice here to help humanity is as important as it gets IMO. I didn't even bother appealing . I see no use.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
01 May, 01:15
same same

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
01 May, 01:09
I would keep trying. Our denials maybe how they find the remaining DS Klingons

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

trueblue @trueblue
01 May, 01:32
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Happened to me on my newest account

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
01 May, 02:27
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
i was Suspended for almost 2 years... meaning you cannot aee my post. there ia that banner suapended account.

locked - you can see my post prior to locking but i cannot see or do anything to my account after it was locked
UNLESS
i delete the offending tweet... it was inocuous... i replied in jest to a tweet in agreement of the silliness of the trannies (saying tranny will get you a warning.)
i did not attack or responded to the account that the tweet i responded to was refering... it was not linked... he took a screen shot...

Momma Bear @ur1spark
01 May, 01:02
Same here. I am so irritated. This is the reply I tweeted to Tedros that may have done me in. But seriously, what rule does it violate?

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
01 May, 12:34
I got that same message several times… but reinstated a couple of months ago… keep appealing

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 May, 12:22
Same Boat as you! So Frustrating!!

They need to tell us why we were Banned and then Reinstate Us!! 🤦‍♀️