Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
01 May, 11:12
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Today would be a great day to get your twit back! 🎂 Happy Bird-day Martin! 🎉🥳🎊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
01 May, 09:36
Happy Birthday! Pulling for you today, we sure could use you🐸

https://youtu.be/98ThUqGSf...
Happy Birthday from the Swedish Chef - YouTube

To help celebrate your birthday, the Swedish Chef is here to whip up some party snacks!All rights to the video belong to The Muppet Studio, LLC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
01 May, 05:23
You have my total support and all my resources to send you back to the battlefield.... the cymraeg battalion awaits you... hook up with flat earth brittish.... he is in Cardiff... check out his vids... I think you would be good for each other.... he is very into Tartaria

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 April, 09:05
Watch out Twit Wits!
I have a feeling Twitter is about to
unleash the Saber Toothed Typist!
I am looking forward to this Martin!

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
30 April, 03:12
Let’s go!

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
30 April, 03:09
You have the strongest presence and voice. They should be scared.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
30 April, 02:43
KeK

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
30 April, 01:59
I predict within 24 hours you will be back...😇

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
30 April, 01:50
Seems like you are SPECIAL. 💯

Ordinary people like me were allowed back months ago. Although, my original account is lost in space. And, I hardly go on Twitter due to working full time again. .

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
30 April, 01:22
🙏💚🙏