Kim Runner @kimrunner
If you want to get your Twitter account reinstated, follow these Twitter directions under the new criteria...

Even if you have appealed before, I would recommend doing it again.

https://twitter.com/Twitte...
12:38 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
09 May, 09:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
LOL I tried that too. Never got a response why I was banned in the first place. I'm never going to beg or kiss someone's ASS so I can have FREEDOM OF SPEECH that is rightfully mine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
09 May, 09:31
TYVM, clicked the link and was there like nothing happened. Different though

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
09 May, 09:12
Oky doky...will give it a final Gipper Go 👍🏻 and see what happens

Jay Jay @JustMe
02 May, 05:53
Dont care any more.......!

Green 8700 @Green8700
02 May, 01:38
I did that and denied also . I think the first time I was kicked off I came back with another name. I flipped it around. Green 8700 or 8700 Green. Anyway, Kim appreciate you coming back and checking in with us WWG1WGA Always in Spirit

TWINTT ... @TWINTT
01 May, 09:06
I tried again 2 days ago and got this this morning...

Looks like I'm too terrible to let back on.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 May, 09:26
In response TWINTT ... to his Publication
Was that your original account?

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
01 May, 07:08
They make a valid point. 👇

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
01 May, 07:11
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Yup, I can't even remember what my last post was lol

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
01 May, 05:34
I would like to have my account back. It's been almost 3 years now.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
01 May, 11:35
I tried once again today.
Now I‘m curious 😅

Reflex *.* @Reflex
01 May, 01:02
Ok.

Reflex *.* @Reflex
16 May, 01:24
In response Reflex *.* to his Publication
Update..

Nothing.

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
30 April, 11:55
Thanks for the good advice Kim, going to try again, because of your encouragement. I appealed twice in a row over two years ago in April, 2021. Sad part was, I didn’t threaten, harass or do anything wrong to a reply I made to Greta van Susteren on her post where she was complaining that the Senators building was still empty because the (assumably D’s were scaredy cats to come to work on account of the “coof”). I said to her they’re all whores, which isn’t a bad word, (I asked them in my appeal to look it up in a hard copy dictionary), we all know they sell themselves to the devils for favors) but the twit police, in the end, I feel took me out because they knew I was a 45 supporter, and everyone knows what happened on 1-6-21. Because anyone with an ounce of intelligence could see, I wasn’t directing my comment to Greta, (just called Senators as a whole how I saw it). Grrr 🐯 Well, I’ll try, if I get back in, I’ll surely post a thanks to you.

01 May, 12:06
In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication
That's for sure what happened to all of us. we were targeted.
I don't need a thank you, but please keep us posted.
And it could take a bit to hear back once you submit the appeal so don't get discouraged!

Just Diana @Diana19
30 April, 09:03
Kim, I have appealed several times and now I can not even send a message. Dangnabbit!

Neny Garcia @NenyG
01 May, 01:38
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Me too!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
30 April, 08:47
Thank you Kim 💖 have appealed again today.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
30 April, 05:54
Have appealed 5 times now, last time was three days ago and still no response or reinstatement. Was never given a reason and never violated any Twitta rules, 😞🤷🏼‍♀️

30 April, 05:59
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Mine took 5 days so just wait and see!
Keep me posted.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
30 April, 08:31
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
same

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
30 April, 04:52
I started a new one a while back.
Keeping it small. Easy to manage.
Here is were I remain. Twits a bit of a risky front again.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
30 April, 04:50
I will do this. Thanks for info!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
30 April, 01:46
I was thrown out and suspended with so many accounts, accounts for which i had to create emails from temporary sites. Twitter stole my property, which i cannot get back. Disgusting.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
30 April, 01:24
thank you, Kim!!
I've reapplied and my fingers are crossed.

👊👊👊

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
30 April, 01:03
LSWH :)

30 April, 01:05
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
that's a good sign. same message i receive!

Pink Totter @Totter
30 April, 09:03
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Got the same message 4/27... and so we wait.

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
30 April, 12:52
Thank you Kim, I'm going to give it another try, they have given me no reason yet. Even tho I'm happy here on AU 😊

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
30 April, 12:47
I’ve submitted an appeal at least 4 or 5 times. I’m growing mold waiting. 🤪

Julie Que @JulieQue
30 April, 02:45
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Same thing was happening to me. I finally got an email response from them that said they were closing my appeal. i logged out of the account and back in started a new appeal and next time I logged in the account was no longer suppended. I’m back on the Twit at Julierhcreed. Good luck!