Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
30 April, 09:49
When There is no Electricity and Gas - Making the Best Stove for Cooking - YouTube

Dear friends, today we would like to share with you the - When There is no Electricity and Gas - Making the Best Stove for Cooking video, we really hope you...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
30 April, 10:57
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
I'm only just over 5 minutes into watching - will come back later to finish it, but I just want to say now, a big thank you for posting this video.
What a treat for the senses... such a beautiful place to live! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 April, 11:01
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
They have a bunch of videos...when time permits, enjoy ;)

30 April, 11:12
Yes, and thanks!
I actually came across them awhile ago, watched and posted the video below, which I really enjoyed - made a mental note to get back to their channel and watch more, and then as often happens with me, I quickly forgot - haven't noticed any recommendations coming up in my subscribed list, either, which again isn't unusual.
I think, going from memory, that this video that I posted, didn't show as much of the surrounding land, and the wildlife, as the one you posted today. I particularly enjoyed the peacefulness of it all... heavenly!!! :)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Cooking Gulab From 30 Pounds of Roses - YouTube

Dear friends, today we would like to share with you the - Cooking Gulab From 30 Pounds of Roses video, we really hope you enjoy this video and share with yo...

30 April, 11:14
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Thank you, Suzanne ;)

30 April, 11:15
You're welcome, and... I just had a quick look at the video that I posted, to refresh my memory, and it turns out I was wrong, about the surrounding land part. Oh well, it's all good! :)

Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Sunshine, click on at the bottom under it