Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
30 April, 09:49
When There is no Electricity and Gas - Making the Best Stove for Cooking - YouTube

Dear friends, today we would like to share with you the - When There is no Electricity and Gas - Making the Best Stove for Cooking video, we really hope you...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
30 April, 10:57
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
I'm only just over 5 minutes into watching - will come back later to finish it, but I just want to say now, a big thank you for posting this video.
What a treat for the senses... such a beautiful place to live! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
They have a bunch of videos...when time permits, enjoy ;)
11:01 AM - Apr 30, 2023
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
30 April, 11:12
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Yes, and thanks!
I actually came across them awhile ago, watched and posted the video below, which I really enjoyed - made a mental note to get back to their channel and watch more, and then as often happens with me, I quickly forgot - haven't noticed any recommendations coming up in my subscribed list, either, which again isn't unusual.
I think, going from memory, that this video that I posted, didn't show as much of the surrounding land, and the wildlife, as the one you posted today. I particularly enjoyed the peacefulness of it all... heavenly!!! :)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Cooking Gulab From 30 Pounds of Roses - YouTube

Dear friends, today we would like to share with you the - Cooking Gulab From 30 Pounds of Roses video, we really hope you enjoy this video and share with yo...

30 April, 11:14
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Thank you, Suzanne ;)