Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
When There is no Electricity and Gas - Making the Best Stove for Cooking - YouTube

Dear friends, today we would like to share with you the - When There is no Electricity and Gas - Making the Best Stove for Cooking video, we really hope you...

09:49 AM - Apr 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
01 May, 12:23
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Her gardens make me jealous!!!! Here is what I am prepping with!! a little easier!!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
DIY Rocket Stove - Simple Homemade Rocket Stove - YouTube

Visit our website at http://findingselfreliance.com/If you are interested in a rocket stove but you want something much more portable and you don't want to b...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 May, 09:24
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Love it......thanks, Sigis.......Gonna take your advice........I'm for the easy button ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
30 April, 11:25
This is so ASMR!!!! 😊

30 April, 11:27
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
😉

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
30 April, 11:09
This is what heaven maybe like. Thanks for posting!

30 April, 11:12
In response X__ Coastie to his Publication
😍😉

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
30 April, 10:57
I'm only just over 5 minutes into watching - will come back later to finish it, but I just want to say now, a big thank you for posting this video.
What a treat for the senses... such a beautiful place to live! :)

30 April, 11:01
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
They have a bunch of videos...when time permits, enjoy ;)

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
30 April, 10:51

I am Keri @Lionessheart
30 April, 10:36
I could way h this all day!!! So peaceful and now I know what to do if we lose power ❤️

30 April, 10:37
In response I am Keri to her Publication
😉

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
30 April, 10:16
I was just studying up on making a Rocket stove for at least emergencies. Good info to know. Concrete would be a little easier for sure.

30 April, 10:18
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Wow! Thanks, Dorothea ;)

Yester Vue @realyestervue
30 April, 10:11
Lvigin is one of the easiest things we can do. Man makes it impossibly complicated for no reason. I lived off-grid twice on purpose. I miss it...

30 April, 10:17
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Maybe you can share some really great tips....I would love the info ;)

30 April, 10:14

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
30 April, 09:50
😍I LOVE WATCHING THEIR CHANNEL IT IS ONE OF
MY RELAXING SITES

30 April, 10:02
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Me too ;)))