Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
Seriously suspect. Is my vision off, or do I see two different colored eyes? πŸ‘‡πŸ»

Who is this man above???

Where is Robert???

Lin πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
www.FightBack.law
09:43 AM - Apr 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
30 April, 12:22
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
They all have numerous doubles. The good people are not safe in public--they are protected while their doubles "perform"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
30 April, 12:17
I like his vaxx stance, but not his support of Hillary for a long time, and abortion stance. If he is now a masker or clone, is he "ours" or "theirs" ?? Let's see what he stands for going fwd, that shud be a great clue. Either way Trump is the better man.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
30 April, 12:26
In response Victorious Republic to his Publication
Trump is unique
rarity is exactly that.
100 % respect and support from me.
Better at his job than me.
although i'd still be an asset to the team

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
30 April, 11:55
https://www.cnn.com/videos...

doesnt look like that on cnn..............

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
30 April, 10:42

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
30 April, 10:36
The investigated work he has been involved with with vaccines, not just COVID, is just amazing. The information in his book on Fauci is eye opening to say the least. However, in the same book he clearly has much disdain for President Trump. I definitely would not vote him into a political position.

eva amΓ‘lka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
30 April, 10:33
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so this totally cracked me up, hahaha.
What is it? CGI or mask? After all, he also has a different eye color. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ God, people, what else do they have to do to finally get it to all of you?

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
30 April, 10:25
This disturbs me on every level. I've long not trusted his wife...wtaf?

Storm Globe @stormglobe
30 April, 10:19
Good catch! One sign of a clone is different colored eyes (so we are told) - defect from original.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
30 April, 10:04
Bad mask job or what...Wow

2ne FruAa @FruAa
30 April, 10:00
well heard that clones have a lifespan of 3 years. 🀨
Saw an interview where I found the broadcaster strangely unfamiliar. So...πŸ€” who is running for election in 2024?

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 April, 09:56

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
30 April, 11:33
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
🀣