Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It's not my area of expertise to comment upon, but there seems to be a confluence to those who seek justice and truth with those seeking natural wellness and healing.
07:06 AM - Apr 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
06 May, 03:34
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Unity....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 May, 03:27
Btw Martin....saw on twit that somebody (US) said to reinstate you but put up a NZ flag for you....lmao...if you see it you need to correct their flag....and post a Welsh flag for who let you know..lol.. I think it was a VK retweet. Or on his feed. VK cracks me up.... will try to refind it for you...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 May, 03:18
Agree Martin... in 2014 to 2019... I did my best to bridge the two.. when I found wego the precursor to AU. I went to instragram and invited all the light workers to come to wego. Told them that the patriots, like them, wanted the unity... they came... now we have light workers, spiritual (just look at LT. And We Know, etc) as well as (like me) Mil Intel working with ALL the people ! I was BLOWN AWAY how many came. now we have a HUGE mix of us... some think alien,,Christ,,higher dimension..but ALL think Unity... we have reached MILLIONS!!... When you go back to twit...very soon... do not forget us my brother. I have brought Tartaria and flat earthers together with simple seeds.. I wiped out 'real' COVID misinfo with hard truths. I was gagged by military top brass.. they failed, I proved what I emailed them with docs and vids from CDC to police testimony.....and... I am still free... WE.. ARE FAMILY!!
https://m.youtube.com/watc...
WE ARE FAMILY by Sister Sledge (With Lyrics) - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/XwLjtilAZDQ

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
06 May, 03:08
One cannot be accomplished to its truest end without the other

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
30 April, 10:00
We ReMember The Mission...

"Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will...Be Done!"

Release the Cures!
💫💗🙏

06 May, 03:30
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
Cures are being revealed.. we got this!!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
30 April, 09:05
Add a lot of credence in the thinking that there is truth in natural wellness and healing

Ken Mac @KenMac
30 April, 12:10

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
30 April, 08:43
spot on Martin!!!
(as usual)
❤️😊

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
30 April, 07:51
EXPERT OR NOT
YOU ARE CORRECT