JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 April, 08:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
27 April, 08:37
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
OG @kimrunner unleashed, LET’S GO!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 April, 09:01
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Let's Go!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 April, 12:17
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Nana will be out today.
May be off and on for a few days.
Battling trying to avoid the Hospital.

Have had bad back issues for yrs really but the last couple of days something has changed and the ante has been raised extremely.

Prayers would be appreciated, it seems I may have maxed out on pain tolerance and mobility. 😓

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
27 April, 01:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Have you watched the videos from Barbara O'Neil and the castor oil compress for pain relief? I pulled an inner knee muscle and applied the compress for two nights and applied arnica gel during the day. My pain went away. My knee had been bothering me for a month and this was like a miracle.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
27 April, 01:30
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
I was just gonna go there with the castor oil. Thank you for mentioning it to her.

27 April, 02:45
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
It is amazing, isn't it! The more I learn about castor oil, the more I am fascinated by it. What kind of success have you found? I was telling my hairstylist that my husband also uses it in his shampoo for hair regrowth. She told me that it has long been used in the black/African community for hair growth. I thought that was very cool to hear from her. Heck, I am even using it as my facial moisturizer now. It is fabulous.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
27 April, 03:46
I actually bought it earlier today and have not yet tried it but looking forward to doing so

27 April, 03:49
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Awesome! I think you will be very impressed.

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
Where do you buy it? I’ve never looked for it so I have no idea!
12:23 AM - Apr 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by ErinBelieve777 in this post can reply
01 May, 01:53
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
I buy it from my local health food shop. I have the NOW brand. I like this one because it is expeller-pressed, non-GMO, and hexane free. It is 100% pure castor oil. 😄

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
02 May, 06:20
Great. Thanks for sharing!