JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 April, 08:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
27 April, 08:37
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
OG @kimrunner unleashed, LET’S GO!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 April, 09:01
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Let's Go!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 April, 12:17
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Nana will be out today.
May be off and on for a few days.
Battling trying to avoid the Hospital.

Have had bad back issues for yrs really but the last couple of days something has changed and the ante has been raised extremely.

Prayers would be appreciated, it seems I may have maxed out on pain tolerance and mobility. 😓

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Please Heavenly Father, hear my prayer.

Your child, who I know and love as “Nana” is suffering as You know. She is such a fighter for her brothers and sister, and I am praying to You for healing for her. Please let it be Your will that whatever the problem, that it is small and that she be healed easily and quickly. We need her with us in this war against the dark, and in fighting form.

Whatever Your will, Father, please bring Nana and all who love her peace and comfort.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen.
11:37 PM - Apr 28, 2023 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 April, 11:15
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
😘🙏Thank you so much my fren.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 April, 11:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
In Agreement.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen.