John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
16 January, 02:46
EVERYONE will remember...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Libre @AussieChick
Do they really think that Millions of people woke up one day and thought I'm going to say the most outrageous,insane stuff,lose Friendships,Family,maybe your job for a bit of fun.It has not been easy but the Truth is the Truth and it will inevitably come to the surface
11:09 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AussieChick in this post can reply
Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
21 June, 03:27
In response Bella Libre to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
19 March, 10:25
In response Bella Libre to her Publication
I really think we saw or heard 1 snippet and then believed everything after that.. My sis and mum do,hence we dont talk as i always get the"r u still doing that cult q thing" she also thinks im a master at CGI and making fake vids.. its all fake to her.. its funny but i feel sad that they believe msm news.

Donna Corn @Ddmason
19 March, 10:33
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
It is sad when your family is more willing to listen and accept whatever the msm tells them. Today my favorite cousin and her partner were thrilled that they had gotten the first vaccine. All I could do was shake my head and feel sorrow. I'm afraid my sister is next.