Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
30 March, 06:19
In response John Q.. to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
26 August, 04:22
I no longer have family, friends, neighbors on my side...these are lonely days!
A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR KEEPING ME COMPANY!
WWG1WGA👊
I LOVE YOU!🙏😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene Sully @JDSully
25 August, 01:42
This would be nice to know, but I am unsure that the sleepy people will be convinced.

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
25 August, 01:49
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
4-6% - No
EVERYONE Else - Yes
[The GREAT Awakening]

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
21 June, 03:25
I read a Tweet today that said...

Alex Jones and Rachel Maddox are basically the same person. R.M. feeds her audience conspiracy theories disguised as the truth while A.J. feeds his audience the truth disguised as conspiracy theories.🤯

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
03 June, 09:03
is it wrong for me to laugh at this, but so enjoy knowing
👆 👆👆👆👆👆👆

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
02 June, 09:29
So many oldies, but goodies. 😎🇺🇸

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 June, 03:24
Undoubtedly! Its a never going back again type of remembering.

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
02 June, 02:40

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
02 June, 02:32
Is Trump in control.!Hell yeah..

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
25 August, 01:22
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
Great intel, Laurie. Thank you for sharing. The confirmation of knowing what we think we know is comforting & exciting. Time for this insane Movie & horrible fake Administration to be done. We still have one more action before the EBS. Praying for all to go as planned. Bless You as we Hold the Line.
WWG1WGA/NCSWIC

Darlene Sully @JDSully
25 August, 01:41
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
I can only hope and pray this is true, I pray for America, my home land Australia and every nation under God.
Please this is getting very scarey and I am fear for the people who are not awake, as there seems to be still some many where I live.

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
02 June, 11:42

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
02 June, 11:41
ouii 😎que moi zinzin on dit

Elsa Knew @ElsasArt1
16 April, 04:44
I really miss Joe M and The Mrs. He was always a very stable person who helped many people to see the Dark and the Light which enabled them to decide which way to go.
Sure hope they are doing well and we shall see both again soon.

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

JRB Patriot @jrbpatriot
08 April, 12:22
what ever happened to that guy?

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
19 March, 10:20
When the ESB starts i think it will feel like 9/11. Only in the same,unbelievable way ,and disbelief..A lot of us DEPLORABLES will still spin out especially if crimes and end results of murder.. I really think they should show even the most shocking stuff.It will then be imbedded in everyones memories so the truth can be passed on without distortion,unlike our so called HISTORY!

Nature Girl @Naturegirl
14 February, 06:11
That's us!!!

Bella Libre @AussieChick
08 February, 11:09
Do they really think that Millions of people woke up one day and thought I'm going to say the most outrageous,insane stuff,lose Friendships,Family,maybe your job for a bit of fun.It has not been easy but the Truth is the Truth and it will inevitably come to the surface

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
19 March, 10:25
In response Bella Libre to her Publication
I really think we saw or heard 1 snippet and then believed everything after that.. My sis and mum do,hence we dont talk as i always get the"r u still doing that cult q thing" she also thinks im a master at CGI and making fake vids.. its all fake to her.. its funny but i feel sad that they believe msm news.

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
21 June, 03:27
In response Bella Libre to her Publication

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
08 February, 05:53
just like 911!!!!

Deirdre Daughtry @Wildchild83
08 February, 03:26
It can't happen fast enough. I'm tired of people looking at me like I've gone crazy.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
03 June, 09:09
In response Deirdre Daughtry to her Publication
🧡U R not alone!

Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
08 February, 03:01
It is NOT about being right...it's about what is True and what is a lie. May the Lord guard our hearts against an "I told you so ": attitude...cause folks are really gonna flip out as will some of us ( cause we only see in part) and they are going to look to us for TRUTH, and stability...send them to JESUS!!!! 🙏🇺🇲🔥

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
08 February, 02:56
Just one of those things you remember....I remember all the "fun" times in my life prior to all this......and......begin!!!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 February, 02:52
I LOVE THIS!!! SO VERY TRUE.
They see me coming and they don't know what to do hahahahha, "oh yeah, she's nuts!" hahahah I could care less, I will always speak the truth, and proud of it!

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
08 February, 01:41
It was never about being right ... we want justice for rhe children ... I am waiting !!!... Until that day comes there will be no peace

Shannon Helmom @Helmom0819
08 February, 01:33
I CANNOT wait. I've been called crazy for years...since before Obama. I will sit back and laugh.

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
08 February, 01:25
i love this.....and you are probably right.

Tanita Martinez @TanitaMartin
23 January, 03:57
My family and friends. 🤪

CindyQ LouHoo @CindyQLouHoo
23 January, 01:57
Wow; I cant wait for this day! ❤️😌

Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
22 January, 06:15
may be the most truthful statement for the coming years🙂

Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
22 January, 06:05
amen.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
22 January, 02:35
🇺🇲🤩9/11 was good before it wasn't.....I do remember that!!!