Godly Man @WWCUE
The digital war, for me, has taken a toll. Last night brought a completely new low for me. Anything lower would have to include death. But God took care of me. I’m going to pray so hard for my family and I.

I don’t ask for prayers. But Patriots, I need your prayers. I need your payers.

Love you all! ❤️
03:33 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
ECM Arizona @EM5793
30 April, 04:29
In response Godly Man to his Publication
God bless
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM NJoy @NJoy
28 April, 07:13
🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
27 April, 10:18
Sending you strength to get through this time 🙏❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
27 April, 08:46
God bless Q17 & loved ones with safety & guidance on the good path.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
27 April, 08:42
🙏Prayers incoming.
The last 3 days have been Hellish
for me as well... for no reason!

I think it's our Ascension.
I HOPE it's our Ascension.

Love & Prayers ! 💕

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
27 April, 08:41 (E)
Hang in there, we are almost to the end of this crazy show. Yeshua, Please help him 🙏🙏🙏🙏

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
27 April, 08:40
👊🙏🙏🙏🙏

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
27 April, 08:34
🙏❤️🙏

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 April, 05:17
🙏🙏🙏

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
27 April, 05:13
I pray for you and your family with my whole heart.

MOVE- OH TERRIBLE LORD__. make the adversities scatter like fire.
ENOUGH.
ENOUGH.

BE GONE. Satan and your evil demons. REMOVE YOUR HAND NOW. amen. amen. amen.

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
27 April, 04:53
Prayers sent out for you now. God loves you and so do we💕I pray for Strength, courage, wisdom, peace, and Love in abundance. May God grant all of this and more. In Jesus holy name, amen.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
27 April, 04:42
Prayers fren. ❤️🙏

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
27 April, 04:41
🙏🙏prayers for strength. We stand together.

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
27 April, 04:40
Prayers up. ❤️🙏

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
27 April, 04:38
🙏🙏🙏💕💕👍

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 April, 04:37
💗💪🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
27 April, 04:36
💪🙏🙏🙏

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
27 April, 04:35
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
27 April, 04:30
🙏🏼🙏🏼Prayers coming your way! Hang on! 💪🏼🙏🏼

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
27 April, 04:29
🙏🙏🙏

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
27 April, 04:28
Stay strong Patriot, step away at times if you must. God already won, the war for the mind can only attack here on the virus of life internet platforms where nothing and nearly no one is real🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
27 April, 04:27
I've had lots of those days in the last 2.5 years where I'm not sure how much gas I have left in the tank to go on and my body is stressed to the hilt and relationships pushed as far as they can go!! It's amazing the different transformations that happen every six months or so and I realized the things that I was stressing about and I thought were important (might happen) initially have now been replaced by other theories, revelations, hopes for us as a Country/civilization ❤️🙏🌈 👼

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
27 April, 04:27
Praying for you and your family 🙏❤️🙏

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 April, 04:20
💖

Richie Richard @Richie
27 April, 04:19
🙏🙏🙏

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
27 April, 04:16
I'm right there with you. 🙏💥

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
27 April, 04:15
Tons of 🙏 heading your way!!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 April, 04:12
❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Ana Tate @Anatated
27 April, 04:04
❤️🙏