CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 April, 03:53
Play pray for Dion my neighbor.

He is retired, and passed out in his yard. Neighbors did CPR, and we called 911 and police and fire truck and paramedics finally showed up. I had to call a 2nd time because it was taking so long.

It does not look good. The paramedics did not rush out with him.

I begged and cajoled and discussed with him not to get the vax. He thought I was crazy. I said you have heart issues, and the vax can make it worse.

His wife just retired 2 weeks ago.

His daughter came over with her baby and rang the door to get our help.

God Bless his family and bless Dion.

I really hope he comes home.

Can you please help me pray for him and his family? Thank you ahead of time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Dion went very fast. He was walking to bring his trash can to the side of his house from being picked up, and he just went down fast. He fell on the hill between our houses. His feet were above his head.

A neighbor stopped his truck and started to help the family with CPR, and his daughter came to get us.

And the paramedics told them not to give him breaths in between pushing on his chest. I don't get that because I was taught 15 pumps, and 3 short breaths for CPR.

One minute he was here, and the next he was gone. he just dropped where he was standing. He got the mail, and he dropped the mail.

The police came faster than paramedics. The policeman took over CPR and he rally, really tried. He was visibly upset because he knew Dion was gone, but they did not want to tell his wife, but she knew.

πŸ™
04:39 PM - Apr 25, 2023
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
25 April, 06:29
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that CM, hope you are ok? Thankfully it sounds like it was quick and he didn't know much about it. That's a weird thing the paramedics said about CPR though, when did that change??!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 April, 06:36
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Yes, thank you for your kindness. I am sad right now. It has not quite hit me yet. But I am more worried about his wife and family. She was very upset when it happened. She was begging him to open his eyes and not to leave, and to come back.

I think I spoke to him more than anyone else when we were locked down because we were always outside doing yard work, etc. His wife worked (I do too), but he had hardly anyone to talk to so we would some for a long time because he was lonely for her.

I am going to have to talk to a few people about that cpr stuff. I will talk to the person that was on the phone and ask.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
25 April, 06:29
Those paramedics must be corrupt too. I am a former EMT and you always give breathes if the heart isnt beating.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 April, 06:37
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
That is what I thought!! I am going to investigate it.

I will wait to talk to the family though, and ask the daughter first, or her husband. I need to find out who spoke on the phone first.

Sketchy, right? My family thinks it is sketchy also.

I am What I am @OfLight
25 April, 06:13
So sad for you and his family.. sending. Love and prayers to all.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 April, 06:16
In response I am What I am to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ’™

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
25 April, 05:23
πŸ˜”

Jody Donohue @Jody
25 April, 05:19
My condolences CM πŸ˜” How very sad. God bless him and the family. May he Rest In Peace. πŸ˜”πŸ™β€οΈ

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 April, 05:22
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
all he did was go get the trach can and the mail and he was on his way and just dropped.

We just never know when God will take us.

He was such a good person. So hard working.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
25 April, 04:49
so sad to witness that. I watched them wheel out my neighbor with a sheet over her head a yearand a half ago. I think she was on dialysis and she stopped going? Seems to me they took advantage of the vulnrable people and said they can't be treated without being fully vaccinated.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 April, 05:17
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
we will do something about it with the medical people. they need to have their eyes opened to what they are doing.

the policeman that took over cpr was an army vet. he was very upset and shook up when he realized that the cpr did not work. He was breathing so hard. All I could do was give him a cold bottle of water after the paramedics left.

all the people that showed up today to help were so caring and that was good to see.

I think, in general, the medical people, the nurses and doctors are all jaded and bored and they don't care about anything other than their paychecks. But the people that showed up today were wonderful.

but that I what I have seen the last 5 years on my end. I am sure there are good ones out there in the hospitals, but I see the jaded ones so much lately. But not today.

I prayed for God to send some angels to help him.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
25 April, 04:44
Sad, but he did not suffer. Prayers for his family.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 April, 04:44
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
true that. he did not suffer. He was a really really good person. Can't ask for a better neighbor.