CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
Play pray for Dion my neighbor.

He is retired, and passed out in his yard. Neighbors did CPR, and we called 911 and police and fire truck and paramedics finally showed up. I had to call a 2nd time because it was taking so long.

It does not look good. The paramedics did not rush out with him.

I begged and cajoled and discussed with him not to get the vax. He thought I was crazy. I said you have heart issues, and the vax can make it worse.

His wife just retired 2 weeks ago.

His daughter came over with her baby and rang the door to get our help.

God Bless his family and bless Dion.

I really hope he comes home.

Can you please help me pray for him and his family? Thank you ahead of time.
03:53 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Love Life @FullwithHope
26 April, 09:25
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Praying for a good end and that our Lord will protect him. 🙌 💗 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 April, 09:27
In response Love Life to her Publication
💗🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sista Sue @SC18835410
26 April, 08:32
🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 April, 08:43
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
🙏💗

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
26 April, 08:30
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 April, 08:31
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
🙏💗

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
25 April, 10:48
Sorry to hear patroit 🙏🙏🇨🇦

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 April, 08:28
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
🙏💗

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
25 April, 10:46
Dear Lord Jesus - You know the need - send your touch, your presence, your healing, IJNWP

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 April, 08:29
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏💪💗

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
25 April, 10:44
K.
All hands on deck right friends?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 April, 08:29
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
🙏🙏💪💗

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
25 April, 10:40
🙏🙏🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 April, 08:28
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
🙏💗

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
25 April, 10:39
Dear Lord God our Father, please hold Dion close and provide for his complete healing. Please keep his loved ones also in your loving care.
Thank You oh Father God. AMEN

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 April, 08:30
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
🙏💪💗💗

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
26 April, 08:32
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

Pink Totter @Totter
25 April, 10:39
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 April, 08:31
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
🙏🙏💗💪

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
25 April, 05:21
I'm so sorry Patriot . 🙏 for all of you ❤️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 April, 05:22
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
💗🙏

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
25 April, 04:47
🙏❤

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
25 April, 04:43
Prayers for all involved.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
25 April, 04:42
Going up now

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 April, 04:39
🙏🙏🙏🙏Dion went very fast. He was walking to bring his trash can to the side of his house from being picked up, and he just went down fast. He fell on the hill between our houses. His feet were above his head.

A neighbor stopped his truck and started to help the family with CPR, and his daughter came to get us.

And the paramedics told them not to give him breaths in between pushing on his chest. I don't get that because I was taught 15 pumps, and 3 short breaths for CPR.

One minute he was here, and the next he was gone. he just dropped where he was standing. He got the mail, and he dropped the mail.

The police came faster than paramedics. The policeman took over CPR and he rally, really tried. He was visibly upset because he knew Dion was gone, but they did not want to tell his wife, but she knew.

🙏

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
25 April, 06:29
Those paramedics must be corrupt too. I am a former EMT and you always give breathes if the heart isnt beating.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
25 April, 06:29
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that CM, hope you are ok? Thankfully it sounds like it was quick and he didn't know much about it. That's a weird thing the paramedics said about CPR though, when did that change??!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 April, 04:33
😢😔His daughter just came over and he did not make it. 😌

Thank you for your prayers. God Bless Dion and his family. We will miss him.

Fook the nazi that vaxxed him. He had aphib. What kind of doctor vaxxes someone with a heart condition?

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
25 April, 05:15
OH CM I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AND TRIED TO LOOK OUT FOR HIM I WANT YOU TO KNOW GOD KNOWS ALL AND GOD SEES ALL PRAYERS CONTINUED FOR HIS FAMILY AND YOU TOO I BELIEVE YOU WILL MEET AGAIN IN HEAVEN PRAYERS FOR GRACE PEACE TO YOU AND HIS FAMILY HUGS IN LOVE AND LIGHT FROM TEXAS

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
25 April, 06:15
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
25 April, 04:23
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
25 April, 04:21
🙏🙏🙏

Richie Richard @Richie
25 April, 04:21
🙏🙏🙏

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
25 April, 04:20
😇🙏😘DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK FOR MIRACULOUS PRAYERS OF HEALING AND RECOVERY
FOR DION THIS IS CM NEIGHBOR
LORD PLEASE COMFORT HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS WITH FAITH IN YOU LORD AND YOUR LOVING MIGHTY LIGHT GRACE AND MERCY WE KNOW YOUR WILL BE DONE THANK YOU LORD FOR HEARING OUR PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
25 April, 04:15
🙏🌴

Tracey Weller @Tweller
25 April, 04:13
Sending prayers and positive energy to Dion and family 🙏

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
25 April, 04:13
Sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
25 April, 04:10
Sending prayers for Dion and family.🙏

connie wright @cowri
25 April, 04:10
🙏🙏🙏

Julie Que @JulieQue
25 April, 04:09
Praying 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
25 April, 04:08
Praying for him CM.
My husband is in same boat. I begged him not to get Vax. He got all of them. He has been dizzy and passing out as well. His Dr referred him to heart Dr. But the heart Drs in my town have been backed up for 2 months!! Beg him to take it easy and he's crawling around in the woods Turkey Hunting right now😐

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 April, 04:36
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
you can't tell people what to do, unfortunately.

Just pray for him. And give him common sense advice.

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
25 April, 04:08
🙏🙏🙏

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
25 April, 03:59
Prayers for Dion, his family and friends. Hopefully threw all this it will be an awaking moment. Bless you CM for being there for him. 🙏🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 April, 04:02
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Water Mark @Watermark
25 April, 03:57
🙏🙏🙏

And a little, quiet prayer for you too, CM. You've been through a lot helping him. Helping all of us.

🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 April, 04:02
In response Water Mark to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
25 April, 03:56
Praying for your neighbor, Dion, and his family... 🙏🏻❤️😔

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 April, 04:03
In response Mainly_ Amy to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💪