CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 April, 03:53
Play pray for Dion my neighbor.

He is retired, and passed out in his yard. Neighbors did CPR, and we called 911 and police and fire truck and paramedics finally showed up. I had to call a 2nd time because it was taking so long.

It does not look good. The paramedics did not rush out with him.

I begged and cajoled and discussed with him not to get the vax. He thought I was crazy. I said you have heart issues, and the vax can make it worse.

His wife just retired 2 weeks ago.

His daughter came over with her baby and rang the door to get our help.

God Bless his family and bless Dion.

I really hope he comes home.

Can you please help me pray for him and his family? Thank you ahead of time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 April, 04:39
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Dion went very fast. He was walking to bring his trash can to the side of his house from being picked up, and he just went down fast. He fell on the hill between our houses. His feet were above his head.

A neighbor stopped his truck and started to help the family with CPR, and his daughter came to get us.

And the paramedics told them not to give him breaths in between pushing on his chest. I don't get that because I was taught 15 pumps, and 3 short breaths for CPR.

One minute he was here, and the next he was gone. he just dropped where he was standing. He got the mail, and he dropped the mail.

The police came faster than paramedics. The policeman took over CPR and he rally, really tried. He was visibly upset because he knew Dion was gone, but they did not want to tell his wife, but she knew.

πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am What I am @OfLight
So sad for you and his family.. sending. Love and prayers to all.
06:13 PM - Apr 25, 2023
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OfLight in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 April, 06:16
In response I am What I am to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ’™