Doq Holliday @doqholliday
For those that “feel it”… right now is your chance during this distractive “look here not there” moment.

The world is distracted and trying to figure out what’s going on.

Now is the time to build and position yourself for the future. You have more knowledge about more things than most.

Use it to your advantage.
02:57 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
27 April, 12:47
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I intend to buy as much land as I can for me and my daughters. Animal sanctuaries are in our future. We first need physical healing to have the strength.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 April, 12:12 (E)
I was hoping that Time Travel was possible for all who wish to set there path straight so they can live a bright new future I like to live in a happier timeline I guess.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
26 April, 06:42
Yes. If all your basic needs were met (home, food, clothing, etc.), what or where would you put all of your heart and soul into? For the benefit of humanity. That's the question for each of us to ponder now.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
26 April, 11:56
I'm ready. Flip the switch.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 April, 11:56
Well Doq Nana is old, but there is nothing wrong with my mouth.

Honestly, I would like to travel around to see God's wonders, help with Juan's space station, but gonna need a little medbed help first.

My expertise is in govt operations, budgets, accounting, public administrator service, real estate, and insurance but definitely not my preferred future course.

I truly would not wish being a govt servant on anyone, but I can assist in those areas if I need to for a while.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 April, 12:27 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Think I’m going to need to hibernate in one for several months. My body is so tired, it is going to be quite the shock to receive substantial amount of healing & rejuvenation. In that case…gonna learn how to line dance. 👢🤠

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
26 April, 07:59
THIS IS WHY WE CAME OUR TIME IS NEAR.......WE HAVE MORE THAN WE KNOW....

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
25 April, 09:29

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
25 April, 08:12
Thank you for being so supportive, optimistic, and encouraging, DoQ+! I'm feeling it in the 'health field' big time right now. Praying hard for our Patriarch and Matriarch who've been naimed, and immune systems compromised. The nonsense has to end. People need to get educated on alternative medicines, the importance of ultraviolet sunshine, and drinking clean water. God the father wants more for humanity. Enough is enough. Amen. 🙏 ❤️ 🙏

Lysanne anon @lysanne
25 April, 07:16
We’ll I’m buying as much silver and gold as I can afford! Hahaha!!!!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 April, 12:10
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
me too

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
25 April, 05:59 (E)
🙏

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
25 April, 05:36
AF

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
25 April, 03:24

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
25 April, 03:33
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
25 April, 04:03
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
That's why I don't drive a Ford
https://www.cia.gov/readin...

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
25 April, 03:21
Why are we awake?
Does Trump know who we are?

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
25 April, 03:16
Thanks.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
25 April, 03:08
Absolutely!!!

Building into The Brave New, whilst watching the withering old fall away.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
25 April, 02:57
. Sync 😊