Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I made a mistake today. Took a drowsy antihistamine for my spring allergies. Completely wiped me out. Have hardly done any work. Head is mush.

pHARMa, eh?
10:18 AM - Apr 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
26 April, 04:43
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
BIG
p HARM a

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TonyG @TonyG
26 April, 04:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynn Tapper @lst5050
25 April, 03:48
Homeopathic RhinAllergy by Boiron works wonders to stop these allergens.

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
25 April, 12:32
Helios UK pharmacy could probably direct you to a homeopath who could help. I'm trying to learn more and more about it to help my family. Magic Pills is a great documentary on homeopathy.

Lynn Tapper @lst5050
25 April, 03:50
In response Cat Lee to her Publication
I use Boiron Homeopathic RhinAllergy!

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
25 April, 11:47
🌟 Ice pack on back of neck, Arnica tablets ALSO drink this 👇

Pathogen Exposure: Medical Medium Brain Shot Therapy ..This drink can be useful if:

You’ve been around others who could be contagious due to COVID, the flu, or mono

Concerned about having shared bodily fluids with another person through shared glasses, bottles, food, utensils, or plates

Concerned about having shared bodily fluids through public restrooms or sexual activity

Exposed to foodborne pathogens and you’re concerned about getting food poisoning

Also consider drinking before attending an event where there will be a crowd of people and/or before eating out in restaurants.

Ingredients:
6 sprigs fresh organic thyme
2 sprigs fresh organic rosemary
1 small garlic clove (optional)
2 raw medium organic asparagus spears (¼ cup chopped)
2 raw organic brussels sprouts
1-2 stalks organic celery

Directions:
Run each ingredient through a juicer in the order listed from top to bottom. Pour into a glas

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Sue Briggs @SueB369
25 April, 10:54
I was fed Benadryl throughout my childhood. What it does is disrupt your bodies ability to regulate histamine on it’s own. Stress eats up any Vit C we have in our system and that is what you really need for regulation.
I use fruit based Pure Radiance C by Pure Synergy. This last 6 yrs has taken a toll on me and I actually had a bad case of hives recently and so I took a C capsule and washed it down with OJ. Within the hour my hives had almost gone entirely. Stinging Nettles, in tea form if you can get it, works great as well. High in C. 😘

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
25 April, 10:43
Works, works, works. My patients take it as well as I. No drowsiness. Also, Himalayan salt water to the sinuses helps as well too. Grandpas recipe!

Stacee Barton @sdb1972
25 April, 11:05
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
What do you recommend for a headache? I hate taking any type of pain relief made by big pharma..

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
25 April, 10:28
For years I use to take those for allergies. I use to itch a lot and sneeze. My itching got worse over time. So I decided to quit taking the antihistamines. It took about a month but my itching subsided and I just delt with the other unpleasantries. Now I only take it if I really have to, which is rare. I feel so much better not depending on it.

garm hava @sigma777
25 April, 10:27
coconut, linseed, or sesame oil may help if rubbed inside the nostrils twice a day 🙏