Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
My opposition to things considered 'going against the social norms' over the past 7 years such as; voting for Trump, refusing to normalize the lgbt debauchery even when others were normalizing Milo and Blaire just because they were 'on our side', refusing to support feminism, refusing to support abortion, refusing to put up a blacked out profile for George Floyd, refusing to donate to BLM, refusing the mask push or the vax, the support of Ukraine, guns, even my Faith, has been met not, with strong arguments against my reasoning, but with an emotional childish one. A kid sticking his fingers in his ears and chanting, "I can't hear you lalalalalala!" It's comical, yet also sad that adults would act this immaturely when met with new information that challenges their narrow minded views of...anything! Though in a way it gives me some catharsis, strength and comfort knowing my foundation is much stronger than theirs...which folds like a wet piece of paper when even asked a simple, "Why?"
09:01 AM - Apr 25, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Robin Oxman @Robino
25 April, 06:41
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
DITTO.....DITTO....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 April, 10:14 (E)
So very true. I believe we are being separated out for God's purposes. These are times of separating the wheat from the tares. The tares look very similar to wheat, but are in fact weeds that are poisonous. (Read Matthew 13:24 -29 for the parable, and Matthew 13:37 -40 for Jesus interpretation) There is a spiritual awakening going on and so many are truly spiritually blind and cannot see. To us who are spiritually awake, it seems so obvious. The best thing we can do for the tares of the world is to pray for them. Pray for their spiritual awakening. They have no idea of their need to be awakened. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
25 April, 09:24
We are most definitely built different. We have that shit that you just can't teach.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
25 April, 10:51
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
🔥🔥🔥

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
25 April, 09:14
Besides be programmed to not think for themselves they have been indoctrinated.
They really are like sheep…just not as beautiful.

It is impossible to have a conversation with them let alone a genuine dialogue free of judgement and the constant need to always be right.

Their minds are closed like a steel trap to anything different from their beliefs.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
25 April, 09:11 (E)
We have SOMETHING different in us than most others. We were born this way. We didn't one day just change and become rebels, or critical thinkers, or leaders, or March to the beat of our own drum. We were born different. I can't imagine being any different than we are. 👊

Evangelina @Evangelina
25 April, 05:04
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
💯

All my life. On the fringe of the outer fringe. So be it. 🙌💫