Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
I was born on 3/22 and I think that is pretty hilarious since I been kicking their asses info wise for decades. lol FK that skull and bones.
10:09 PM - Apr 24, 2023
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
24 April, 11:48
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
still gotta 6 pack girl

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 April, 06:14
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
People think I am lying when I say my age. Been taking vitamins since my teen years. And the anointing is real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 April, 06:19
They say women my age have a tummy by now. I use black seed oil, and have no problem, and eat like a trucker. That stuff is amazing, dropping this info here for any ladies, well it would work with men also.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
24 April, 10:33
i was born on 5/23
or 5/5 17
numbers are funny

24 April, 10:55
You are still a youngun like me. lol

Lawrence Garrison @garrison55
24 April, 10:15
My brother's birthday is 3/22/79

24 April, 10:18
In response Lawrence Garrison to his Publication
Cool!!! Some good things happened on some 3/22's GOD always is in charge. lol