Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
24 April, 10:30
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Revelation 13:11-18
English Standard Version
The Second Beast
11 Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence,[a] and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed. 13 It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people, 14 and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of[b] the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain. 16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave,[c] to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 April, 10:09
I was born on 3/22 and I think that is pretty hilarious since I been kicking their asses info wise for decades. lol FK that skull and bones.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 April, 10:33
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
i was born on 5/23
or 5/5 17
numbers are funny

24 April, 11:48
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
still gotta 6 pack girl

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 April, 10:08
Well I am waiting on someone to comment.