Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
The RIGGED STOLEN ELECTION of 2020, will never get past their cover ups of LIES and DECEPTION!! Mike Morell(former CIA director) is singing!,๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต ๐ŸŽผ It was indeed a plot to deceive America! ๐Ÿ˜ก They suppressed important information to deceive voters by not revealing the laptop from hell while protecting criminal activity of the Byedumb crime family! They have done so, to keep the money laundering business ( child trafficking ring etc) in Ukraine and other countries to keep going! They have tried repeatedly to deceive America, that it was an honest election of which it was NOT! President Trump and his military team of experts are questioning them now and they are all singing like canaries! The fraudulent RIGGED STOLEN ELECTION of 2020 will be all of their own downfalls!

[H/T: DJ Patriot]
04:21 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
faxew78154 faxew78154 @faxew78154
24 April, 04:31
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Iโ€™m using an online business opportunity I heard about and Iโ€™ve made such great money. Itโ€™s really user friendly and Iโ€™m just so happy that I found out about it. Hereโ€™s what I do.
โ€ฆ
For more details visitโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โžค http://www.pay.hiring9.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396