Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
24 April, 03:21
I am sharing this to ask if anyone else had a similar experience to mine in boot camp. Back 45 years ago I was in Fort Knox Ranger Training for 8 weeks. It was long ago and I was only 18 but several things stand out in my memory from that time. One that continues to haunt me is all the injections we lined up for. I remember being in line waiting to get more when the drill Sargent jokingly said "I hope none of you want children because the Army has other plans for you" or something to that effect.
Does anyone else remember anything similar to this? Please help me to bring this more into focus. I have never impregnated a woman and believe me I tried.

Ranger from the 3rd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, conducts platoon-level training exercises at Fort Knox.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by NewYearsDay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from New Years Day, click on at the bottom under it