UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
23 April, 12:49
Here are some better ones than previous post

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
23 April, 02:19
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Has anyone else noticed that the sun seems much brighter than it used to be....even when I wear my sunglasses which are polarized?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
Since last spring! I sungazed for years but something happened that I can't anymore
02:26 PM - Apr 23, 2023
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lionessheart in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
23 April, 02:44
In response I am Keri to her Publication
So glad it's not just me! Mentioned that to my sister the other day and also a friend who both looked at me as if I had sprouted another head - they told me that no, the sun is just like it's always been and asked me what kind of pills I'd been taking.......I told them, "RED ONES!"

I am Keri @Lionessheart
23 April, 02:53
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
No it's definitely not just you .... yes I get that third head type of stare too.