UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
Here are some better ones than previous post
12:49 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
23 April, 02:24
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Clouds....layers here in Northeast Pa now! Sun was out at 9 as I sipped my coffee with super blue skies in ever direction ☹️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
23 April, 02:40
In response I am Keri to her Publication
It's insane. It must end. It's a major reason there is a pandemic of Vitamin D deficiency. Be sure to supplement with good source of Vitamin D and Magnesium

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX @Terrapin
23 April, 02:21
Eastern NoDak, same thing.

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
23 April, 02:19
Has anyone else noticed that the sun seems much brighter than it used to be....even when I wear my sunglasses which are polarized?

I am Keri @Lionessheart
23 April, 02:26
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
Since last spring! I sungazed for years but something happened that I can't anymore

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
23 April, 02:44
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
yes, even the rays coming from the sun are all the way around it! It looks beautiful!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
23 April, 02:09
It's worldwide and they are spraying bad things in the sky: My nose was very dry after this spraying and it was very painfull all night, it gave a burning feeling. Like there was some acid dust in my nose. Who had this also?

Carol Ann @colors
23 April, 01:54
Michigan sky's also

OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
23 April, 01:52
Happens to me too in Newfoundland, every time the sun comes up, they spray and within an hour or 2 the whole sky is overcast from what would of been a glorious sunny day. Makes me wonder how much Q is really in control. Who is doing the spraying?

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
23 April, 01:38
Same in Indiana, pretty much everyday

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
23 April, 01:35

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
23 April, 01:26
Ditto here in Texas! Stood in my backyard and watched 3 of them criss-crossing the sky!

We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
23 April, 01:11
Outside my house in WI

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
23 April, 01:33
In response We Are One to her Publication
Live in WI, too. Really noticed a lot of them right before we got that heat wave a couple weeks ago. Strange.

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
23 April, 01:07
😡🤬Pa sky's are the same.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 April, 12:56
SC skies are being crossed like that👀

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
23 April, 01:46
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
VA skies also.