Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 09:36
For some reason people get really pissed when you say this:

Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
08 February, 10:01
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I will tell you why @ghostezra .

Because we have no hard evidence that he IS in fact alive other than you saying so.

Remember you are just an anon as you yourself said. You don't have or claim to have any special insider knowledge.

We do not accept claims based on supposed authority of the speaker, but on evidence and trust we develop with a speaker.

You've made a number of suspect claims about various images that have been misleading.

So when you come out and say "Trust me, I know what I'm talking about" please don't get offended when we collectively roll our eyes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amber Naulder @Anaulder316
look up Dave Dave on late night with Larry King.
10:09 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Anaulder316 in this post can reply
Shannon Cheatum @LadyCheatum
08 February, 10:23
In response Amber Naulder to his Publication
I saw that and I was thinking why does this guy sound just like MJ (before I saw why)...