Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
For some reason people get really pissed when you say this:

Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive.
09:36 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
08 April, 04:37
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
19 February, 09:44
MUSIC TO MY EARS! AWOO! WOO HOO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Francisca Rod @Frannie
11 February, 05:53
today my daughter said she wanted to watch a movie, anime type, it was called promised neverland or something an i dropped my jaw at how it is all connecting to what has been happenin to children which led ke to have some small discussions about Evil, an how long its been infiltrating,,,,she loves MJ an showed her this photo today ....

Provident Prof @Q_R_PROF27
11 February, 04:46
Michael Jackson is alive.

Penny Blake @penny1040
10 February, 12:10
I am hoping Isaac is too but that may be too much to hope for. President Trump took care of his friends.......always.

Stacy Holmes @Heyholmz71
10 February, 06:18
i hope so , i absolutely love michael jackson !

Jean Savoye @JSav19
09 February, 10:33
I love Michael Jackson! I can't wait to see him again. He is a wonderful man that loves people and was robbed of being a child.

Cindy LouWho @CindyLouWho
09 February, 08:51
Funny because that makes me soooo happy 😍

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
09 February, 05:51
😂😂😂

Jen Kutz @Jenlin6
09 February, 04:09
I repeat:
Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 February, 03:14
yes he is!!! along with many more!!!

Maga Mom @jill41
09 February, 03:11
Then why did someone go to jail for his death?

Gia~~ 1020 @Gia1020
09 February, 11:18
GREAT!!! Can he and JFK JR come out to play yet?!?

Freedom Truth JJ @FreedomTruthJJ
10 February, 07:11
In response Gia~~ 1020 to her Publication
Why not organize a party, Michael, Jfk jr, Trump, Assange, Trump's team, Lyn, etc ? We'll bring the drinks and the cookies. 🙂

Only followers of this user (MrsRobinson) can see their posts

President Chinx Chump Chen 霞 @AmyChen8
09 February, 02:48
In response Cann Anon to her Publication
Tell more. we were looking but couldnt see much

Connie Belson @Summerbreeze
09 February, 10:32
Im So Happy

Busted Biscuits @BustedBiscuits
09 February, 10:15

Jean Savoye @JSav19
09 February, 10:35
In response Busted Biscuits to her Publication
I am so excited.! My ALL TIME FAVORITES!

Jean Savoye @JSav19
09 February, 10:35
In response Busted Biscuits to her Publication
I am so excited.! My ALL TIME FAVORITES!

09 February, 09:55
i don't get mad! If you know...you know.
#MichaelJackson

Jackson 525 @Jackson525
09 February, 08:39
We can only hope.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
09 February, 07:33
call on us if you need a chorus :)

Achaia 1111 @AchaiaGematriadecodes
09 February, 07:18

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
09 February, 06:40

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
09 February, 06:40
I live in such a way as to be a peacemaker and avoid conflict- why would you deliberately try to tick someone off?

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
09 February, 05:58
and other people do the "moonwalk".., like me

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
09 February, 05:56
Why DO they get mad? He IS alive.

Miggz 003 @LordsPatriot
09 February, 05:43
The Weekend Performance at the SuperBowl Halftime Show was very Reminecient of a Michael Jackson Show, I'm shocked he didn't bust out in a Moon Walk

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
09 February, 06:22
In response Miggz 003 to his Publication
restraint

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
09 February, 05:39
l believe he is alive l believe Elvis is alive, l believe Princess Di is alive and so many others 17 rings a bell, soon hopefully we will all see🙏💛🧡

09 February, 10:00
In response teresa lioness to her Publication
From one Lioness to another: God please be S-O-O-N 🤗

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
09 February, 05:11
YES He is ! Taking down the DS shit after all they done to him and the children.

Dee Fogle @Saltything
09 February, 05:11
dave dave.