Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
People, you have NO IDEA how bad the medical profession really is right now. Only those who are wide awake & plunged into it can see. God has lifted the veil for me, maybe in order for me to warn everybody again….
DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THE MEDICAL SYSTEM!!! They are purely evil, & even if you find a provider who is kind & seems good, they will blindly follow protocols that are DESIGNED TO KILL YOU!!
I will repeat this… the medical profession is a part of the Agenda 2030, & their mandate is to KILL YOU, to cull out the weak. PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!! & to this👇

RFK Jr: "Tony Fauci Knew That Remdesivir Would Kill You"

"How does it kill you?" he asked. "Kidney failure, heart failure, and all-organ collapse."

"All the doctors said. You heard it again and again. 'We've never seen a virus that attacks the kidneys.' Because it wasn't the virus; it was the remdesivir."

https://twitter.com/Vigila...

VigilantFox 🦊
Rumble | Substack | All Socials
11:19 AM - Apr 23, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
24 April, 12:02
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Thank you for
Exposing the Truth RFK!

Remdesivir was given to sick veterans in that same time period….in our
VA Healthcare System.
I asked back then, so sad.
Moderna was also used for the booster,🥺

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
24 April, 11:26
Fauci was responsible for AIDS too - hopefully he has already been vaporized!!! Why is remdesivir still an option at the hospitals? Hospitals = death camps, seriously............Pharma = root word meaning is witchcraft and sorcery............Big Pharma is a cartel run mafia that creates patients from cradle to grave starting with unnecessary vaccines............Fraudci is a disgrace to humanity and will be remembered as another shit stain like Obama, HRC and so many other is their evil, vile agenda to destroy and kill humanity...........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
24 April, 11:56
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
😰YES!!! But unbelievably it's still a protocol in many hospitals.... because their mandate is to kill as many as they can, AGENDA 2030!!! At this point, the doctors KNOW full well that this is killing people. 😡

riverlass flow @riverlass
23 April, 04:00
All of the medical schools are controlled by the DS, and have been since the late 1800's. Doctors have been brainwashed all the way through school. No excuse

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 April, 03:21
I pray for the beloved patriarch and matriarch to survive unlawful medical malpractice! Please, heavenly father, hear our cries!! Deliver us from this evil, and hold those responsible accountable. Amen

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
23 April, 03:23
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Amen 🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 April, 04:53
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
AMEN!!! PLEASE!! Adonai, hear and answer our prayers, deliver us from this evil that has held us captive for so long!!!

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
23 April, 12:40
Prayers for your husband and I DO know how evil they are. Trust me-nurse, EMT and hospice volunteer and they are vipers. Absolute vipers. That being said there are still victims navigating a broken system who have no choice-organ transplants, heart and vital organ surgeries, broken bones. Best bet is to educate yourselves and pray for the best.💚

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 April, 01:18 (E)
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
THANK YPOU for the prayers!! Yes, we are kinda stuck in it, for now at least. I will say that I have caught them in every single lie. But I know God's on our side!! He's gonna bring us out of this!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
23 April, 12:35
I got an inkling of just how bad the medical profession might possibly be, decades ago, when I came under the 'care' of a Jekyll and Hyde personality-type surgeon (as described by the attending nurse, as she reached out to comfort me, after a pre-admittance to hospital examination). That experience, and what was to follow, the next day, shook me to my very core -leaving me plagued with recurring panic attacks for many years, thereafter.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 April, 12:44
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
I believe it!!! The modern medical system is nothing more than a tool to torture people!!

23 April, 12:36
We can thank
Rockefeller for the
corruption of modern day medicine
implemented almost a hundred years ago.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 April, 01:26 (E)
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
RIGHT!!! And the hospital everyone wants to send us to was started, and is still funded by, the Rockefeller Foundation!!! NO WAY will I let them get hold of my husband!!

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
23 April, 12:30
I could not agree with you more!!!! I stopped going to the doctor after I saw everything that was occurring during the scamdemic. At the same time I read a few books and realized what a sham the medical community was because it is just a tool for big pharma. It starts with the education system and all illnesses being treated with a drug(s). Eat right, no processed foods, exercise, sunlight it is really all ya need to stay healthy.

23 April, 12:37
In response All Right to his Publication
Spot On Patriot!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
23 April, 12:27
I know full well how bad it is. I worked in it for 16 years and got out 18 years ago. Saw it coming down the tracks then. I can't imagine how bad it is now with all nonstop BS they push.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 April, 12:31
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I'm so glad you escaped❤️ It's so wicked now, it wasn't this bad even 5 years ago... but today it's pure evil. It has changed drastically.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 April, 12:26
If I was a physician or nurse, or anyone that has anything to do with the medical field, I would definitely not wear scrubs outside of the hospital!!! They all have targets on their backs!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
23 April, 11:24
Good Morning my friend!
It was a combination ; Remdesivir and Midazolam/Versed.
Midazolam is in a class of drugs called "hypnotics" and it temporarily wipes the mind and memory. When people are given it, for example when intubating a patient... people will stop breathing.
I hope your hubby is doing well!

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
23 April, 12:12
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
23 April, 12:29
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
You made it into a Scotty Films video!
That is so exciting!!!