Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 April, 11:19 (E)
People, you have NO IDEA how bad the medical profession really is right now. Only those who are wide awake & plunged into it can see. God has lifted the veil for me, maybe in order for me to warn everybody again….
DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THE MEDICAL SYSTEM!!! They are purely evil, & even if you find a provider who is kind & seems good, they will blindly follow protocols that are DESIGNED TO KILL YOU!!
I will repeat this… the medical profession is a part of the Agenda 2030, & their mandate is to KILL YOU, to cull out the weak. PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!! & to this👇

RFK Jr: "Tony Fauci Knew That Remdesivir Would Kill You"

"How does it kill you?" he asked. "Kidney failure, heart failure, and all-organ collapse."

"All the doctors said. You heard it again and again. 'We've never seen a virus that attacks the kidneys.' Because it wasn't the virus; it was the remdesivir."

https://twitter.com/Vigila...

VigilantFox 🦊
Rumble | Substack | All Socials

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
23 April, 12:36
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
We can thank
Rockefeller for the
corruption of modern day medicine
implemented almost a hundred years ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
RIGHT!!! And the hospital everyone wants to send us to was started, and is still funded by, the Rockefeller Foundation!!! NO WAY will I let them get hold of my husband!!
01:26 PM - Apr 23, 2023 (E)
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
23 April, 06:20
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
I am praying for your strength.
Please know how you are
My Hero.
God Bless
your
Amazing Spirit.

Strength in Numbers❤️

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 April, 06:48
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Oh wow!! How sweet of you! No one's ever said that to me! I will treasure your words, they give me strength, and keep me going. It's an awful fight, with multiple people. But I know what GOD said, "I have given the leaves of the trees for the healing of the Nations". That's pretty clear to me, and I'm standing on that!! And I have found that there are SO many paths to natural healing for cancer! It's amazing!! God bless you, Sending you lots of love my sister!!💖✨💖