Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
24 April, 11:33
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
so many holes in the narrative but as the ole saying goes 'you can lead a horse to water...'
i'm just sad this was the incident that made me wake up, if i had been older it would have been waco but you know watching scooby doo and then flipping over to the news it kinda makes you think as a kid....wait a sec are they trying to tell us something with these cartoons?😂😒😢💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 April, 11:03
pilots are so quiet about this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
23 April, 10:08
It was
Holographic Technology,
in conjunction with
Thermite used for
Controlled Demolition.

No Plane hit
Tower 7 despite the
Free Fall as well.
What businesses and agency were
residing in that building.
Who is
Larry Silverstein?
How much was his
insurance payout for those
three buildings?

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
23 April, 07:46
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
I agree 100% I remember the media showing the video of the planes hitting buildings 10,000 times
They wanted it ingrained that it was planes but we all knew a plane could not take down the towers