Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 April, 09:59
Good Morning Patriots.

Sometimes just need a little push...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherrae Nichole @raeamoonwisp
22 April, 09:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nudge or *flicker in the darkness?
Gotta turn that light on!!
Hey πŸ‘‹ the candle πŸ•― burns πŸ”₯ 🎢 😎 but it is an anxious time, is anyone else feeling more anxious than usual, plus ringing in the ears...I think my $1 store headphones 🎧 heard their final moment last night πŸŒ™ thinking πŸ€” I need to upgrade to put the music 🎢 back in my life which seems to.do wonders for the anxious moments. Something tells me that I am feeling more than just my own anxiety πŸ™ƒ though and it is a bigger path opening and expanding...but the mystery moments have me closer to the edge than ever before...like a pink bull from the past --up in the air and it meets the distant past of the precipice moments of high pink hair lol...Feels like a Rollercoaster in the dark these days...like Space Mountain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 April, 09:35
In response Sherrae Nichole to her Publication
I thought it'd be cool 😎 to have a transparent Kayak to experience the depths below, but um....what if those friendly whales πŸ‹ πŸ€” get a little too friendly and tip the whole thing upside down. I'd be keen on river Kayaking but not open sea like this...first of all...if I did tip--I'd be shark bait...and that is my FEAR of the ocean outside beach shore area...I can doggy paddle but eventually my arms would get exhausted and I don't find the thought of that very humorous...Plus, I'm not sure...would it be good to know what js below or keep it a mystery?

Now I am curious why they don't make transparent Ninja ships...hmmmm have to think upon this for a second πŸ€” all I know is I want OFF the water and back to the lighthouse --you know the one Trump represents--all about that 111...FAQ...I tend to believe what Q has to tell me though and I find that part really really neat!
09:38 PM - Apr 22, 2023
In response Sherrae Nichole to her Publication
Only people mentioned by raeamoonwisp in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sherrae Nichole, click on at the bottom under it