Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 April, 09:59
Good Morning Patriots.

Sometimes just need a little push...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherrae Nichole @raeamoonwisp
22 April, 09:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nudge or *flicker in the darkness?
Gotta turn that light on!!
Hey πŸ‘‹ the candle πŸ•― burns πŸ”₯ 🎢 😎 but it is an anxious time, is anyone else feeling more anxious than usual, plus ringing in the ears...I think my $1 store headphones 🎧 heard their final moment last night πŸŒ™ thinking πŸ€” I need to upgrade to put the music 🎢 back in my life which seems to.do wonders for the anxious moments. Something tells me that I am feeling more than just my own anxiety πŸ™ƒ though and it is a bigger path opening and expanding...but the mystery moments have me closer to the edge than ever before...like a pink bull from the past --up in the air and it meets the distant past of the precipice moments of high pink hair lol...Feels like a Rollercoaster in the dark these days...like Space Mountain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I thought it'd be cool 😎 to have a transparent Kayak to experience the depths below, but um....what if those friendly whales πŸ‹ πŸ€” get a little too friendly and tip the whole thing upside down. I'd be keen on river Kayaking but not open sea like this...first of all...if I did tip--I'd be shark bait...and that is my FEAR of the ocean outside beach shore area...I can doggy paddle but eventually my arms would get exhausted and I don't find the thought of that very humorous...Plus, I'm not sure...would it be good to know what js below or keep it a mystery?
09:35 PM - Apr 22, 2023
In response Sherrae Nichole to her Publication
Only people mentioned by raeamoonwisp in this post can reply
22 April, 09:38
In response Sherrae Nichole to her Publication
Now I am curious why they don't make transparent Ninja ships...hmmmm have to think upon this for a second πŸ€” all I know is I want OFF the water and back to the lighthouse --you know the one Trump represents--all about that 111...FAQ...I tend to believe what Q has to tell me though and I find that part really really neat!