Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
I was in HEB today waiting on my wife to check out she will only use boomer women to check her she does not like the youngsters
next checker over I see an older black man He turns towards me with a black t-shirt with white letters saying "Jesus Wins" I read it about 5 times in my mind I have never seen that slogan. He starts to write a check but I pay him out and told him to tear up his check I was buying his groceries today. He was surprised and said you must be a Christian - I told him God is good. He put his hand out but I hugged him and told him he has no idea how much good that shirt he is wearing is doing. When he was leaving he waved & smiled and that look in his eyes was priceless. We have to help each other and it does not require money. I am blessed and have the means to help but giving of your KINDNESS is worth more than any amount of money.

Keep your eyes open there is always an opportunity waiting for you to help someone and heal your own soul.
WWG1WGA
05:20 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ron The Best is Yet to Come, click on at the bottom under it