Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 09:27
Not Antifa. Undercover. Patriot. Actor. He'll win the best costume award for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stereo Realist @Stereorealist
08 February, 09:54
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
please explain why this asshole deserves any respect or attention.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
This asshole is a undercover special ops. Him and Rudy are friends. He's a good guy. The whole Capitol was staged to get the laptops. FISA warrant.
10:01 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Stereo Realist to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Jack Anon @jackylope
09 February, 02:37
you're sure? True? Or just wishful thinking? I would absolutely appreciate this version, of course (that is, btw. what Gen McInerny said - but he said a lot)! But would it make sense? Do White Hats really need to get hands on any Laptops they would find at the Capitol? And probably not knowing which ones they would find? Don't they "have it all" already? Or at least the important stuff?

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
08 February, 10:55
Look over here (horned guy), not over there (mil intelligence walks right by).

Henry Specter @HSpecter
08 February, 10:48
Aren't people going to get upset and think Trump caused all the chaos again when they find out the horn guy was part of the plan?

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
09 February, 12:11
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
nah

Blessedfrom Ohio @BlessedfromOhio
08 February, 10:25
So glad that he's on our side.😁

LQve Trump @LoveTump
08 February, 10:24
and for this whole stage capital event, my brother thinks I'm a terrorist because I stand with Trump.
I pray the whole public becomes aware of this and wakes the hell up

All Well @AllWell
09 February, 12:09
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
we all know people like your brother. watch this, under 4 minutes. addresses people supporting the old system

https://youtu.be/EVeRmI7BI...

Suzanne Palmer @SuzieQ36
10 February, 02:16
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
people at work call me a terrorist, conspiracy theroist...my response do your own research instead of watching MSM and listening to people on facebook and twitter

Holly Bischoff @HHB22

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
08 February, 10:21
Rudy has friends in low places!! #TheyHaveEverything

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
08 February, 10:17
Yes. I also heard hes JFK Jr's son

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
09 February, 01:55
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
not.

Finding Truth @FindingTruth
08 February, 10:14
Space Force

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
08 February, 10:10
his sister is anon and was tweeting this immediately. claimed he had cameras in the horn. infiltrated antifa.

Blessedfrom Ohio @BlessedfromOhio
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
I remember that!