22 April, 10:07
๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸฆŠ ADVANCED ษจีผศถษ›สŸสŸษ›ฦˆศถ ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ—๏ธ

๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸŽจ E-FISH-AL IN-TELL-E-GENTZ ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ˜‚

NEMO: CHARACTER
N
Mr. NOBODY

(AL)VA REYNOLDS RALSTON
112/13:12/AAB/ML (9) โœ”๏ธ
Yes, my Great ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Grandfather was in the Navy, he passed away in February 2005---My heart โค๏ธ was forever โ™พ๏ธ ๐Ÿ’” when my hero passed away. He was my favorite person in this whole wide world ๐ŸŒŽ alongside my Great Grandma Jean Thelma Ralston--they practically raised ๐Ÿ™Œ me as a child ๐Ÿšธ...I ALWAYS wanted to be with them...they were my safety ๐Ÿ›Ÿ๐Ÿฆบ away from EXTREME abuse from my parents and sexual abuse/handling from my Grandma Diane (Jean's son's ex wife/my nutta muttas monutta) and her husband. My mom would drop ๐Ÿ’ง me off at her house instead of my great grandmother's house, as she was supremely jealous of our relationship...My great grandparents PROTECTED me and kept me safe--taught me to multiply, read, and do science ๐Ÿงช projects...DEY my REAL FAM!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allison Raea ARK @Letsfookenglow
22 April, 10:15
In response Allison Raea ARK to her Publication
My Great ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Grandmother Jean was actually the one who informed me I had a real father named Clark Douglas Fritz...come to find out YEARS later (only met him once) someone in my "family" paid him off to sign his rights away. My mother lied to me about him my entire life --but he used to send gifts to my Great Grandma's house to give to me his daughter, she was not allowed to give them to me. My Great grandma used to show me photos of him....Ohhhhhh did it piss the psycho bitch nutta mutta off!!! My grandma (Diane) her mutta nutta butter would get close to me to get info and pretend to be on my side, then would report back to my mom and my mom would attack my great grandma who just wanted me to KNOW my real father!! Hmmm....HOLY FUCKEN shit--they we're all working against Clark, my Great Grandparents and I...Now they working wit John's family--WOW!!!

Once upon a time (True Story) my grandma Diane attacked verbally my great grandma over the phone on behalf of nutta muttas & caused ๐Ÿ’œ att

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 April, 10:26
I'm NOT ๐Ÿšซ a CUNNINGHAM, that is the "adopted" name....

I should have carried DNA ๐Ÿงฌ name:
Sherrae Nichole Fritz
19-14-6/7:14:06 PST
10-5-6/ 22:05:06 CST
10-11/JK/John Allen Cunningham III was born on OCt 01, 1996--I mothered BOTH of my HALF Siblings...NOT my MOM! (JACIII)
My HALF Sister was born 11/12/1990. KL19

2005, I was 19. MN
2000, I was 14 CA
1992, I was 6 CA
1996, I was 10 CA
1997, I was 11 CA

22 April, 10:41
Well โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน my new name:
CHLOE Sunshine ๐ŸŒปโ˜€๏ธ Nova ๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿ”ฎ
These are ALL my dog's names.

Chihuahua-Cocker Spaniel-Chihuahua

I also had another Cocker Spaniel as a child, named Isaiah AND a CAT named Rover which my mom was cruel to--she made him sleep outside and when he passed away, he died right in front of our screen door trying to get inside ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

We had a mean Weiner Dog named Jetson as well and my mom bought a horse for my sister (would never get me one) and named her Daisy and the other horse was Princeton...That is a town right next to Zimmerman in MN where my handler/abuser lives (the woman who molested BOTH of my children) AND the WHOLE state knows and JOHN and nobody will get this woman locked up!

I also had a guinea pig named Spunky and my sister had one named Midnight and I had a goldfish named Flossie, which my sister killed on accident.

Only two pets left are Nova and Nemo, my gray and white rabbit. JOHN took BOTH of them with him when he STOLE kids. DEY God's ears

We also have a VERY hyper Black Lab named Tesla who would torment me day after day, he ruined all my things and was just Uber rediculous. That is the dog I wanted John to take with him and he took MY NOVA too, the doG I had before we even got together!

Christmas of 2020--John abandoned our Calico kitten Buddha in a cage in the snow โ„๏ธ because he LOST is temper because she knocked something off the shelf...she must have been trying to alert me about something. That FOOL is literally the GRINCH who stole Christmas.
10:45 AM - Apr 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by Letsfookenglow in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Allison Raea ARK, click on at the bottom under it