Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 April, 09:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
22 April, 10:04
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Me, to myself, β€œthey have no idea how strong they have become. Their brains are packed with information that’s been shared, for a few years now, non stop. Nothing that comes out will cause them to go into emotional meltdown because they’ve had to hear about so many horrors already and work through their emotions alone, within their families. Trained to withstand psychological warfare and their specific talents are required to make the group work. Brilliant minds of autist, code breakers, spiritual warriors, anchors-they never buckle/able to keep both feet planted without ceasing, keeping the whole group grounded(kat). Seers- are in direct contact with their oversoul, bring in hidden higher direct knowledge from outside. Balancers-are able to shift quickly with the changing storms, bringing the group back into balance and with the anchors, keeping the whole, from spinning out of control. Lastly- the silent ones, never commenters, with holders of the β€œlikesβ€πŸ˜Š Stealth mode, (cont)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by S33K3R in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve, click on at the bottom under it