Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
22 April, 10:09
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
heyy kim!!...another great post

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
22 April, 09:31
I feel like my hardships in life is what has brought me here. Iā€™m ready! No fear here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
22 April, 11:09
Good morning Kim!
Great message!
Have a great day šŸ˜Š

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 April, 11:11
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
Thanks kelly - hi!
Hope you have a great day, too.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
22 April, 11:02
šŸ™ā¤ļøšŸ™

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
22 April, 10:47
IN GODS TIME

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
22 April, 10:04
Me, to myself, ā€œthey have no idea how strong they have become. Their brains are packed with information thatā€™s been shared, for a few years now, non stop. Nothing that comes out will cause them to go into emotional meltdown because theyā€™ve had to hear about so many horrors already and work through their emotions alone, within their families. Trained to withstand psychological warfare and their specific talents are required to make the group work. Brilliant minds of autist, code breakers, spiritual warriors, anchors-they never buckle/able to keep both feet planted without ceasing, keeping the whole group grounded(kat). Seers- are in direct contact with their oversoul, bring in hidden higher direct knowledge from outside. Balancers-are able to shift quickly with the changing storms, bringing the group back into balance and with the anchors, keeping the whole, from spinning out of control. Lastly- the silent ones, never commenters, with holders of the ā€œlikesā€šŸ˜Š Stealth mode, (cont)

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
22 April, 10:13
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
No one will ever see, hear them coming. The most dangerous to the DS because of their ability to be invisible. They will strike when we need them the most and their super power is still unknown. This group, has displayed the most patience, of the entire group. Invaluable asset.
Something will happen to cause the information drops to all connect together. They will then know it all. Knowledge is power and this group, has all they need to succeed. Patience-the key to the right timing. ā€œšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒ

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
22 April, 10:43
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
šŸ˜‡šŸ‘šŸ‘Š

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
22 April, 09:23
Hi Kim. Great advice as always. Now I hope you put the phone and computer away. And enjoy this beautiful day. Love you Homie ā¤ļøšŸ‘ŠšŸ¾

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 April, 09:28
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Ditto ;)
GM Tank.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
22 April, 09:22
This is so true!