Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 April, 08:16
Good Morning Patriots.

You are not alone.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
21 April, 07:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I couldn’t understand the video due to lack of captions. However, based on reading the comments (God bless all of you), I’m relieved to know that I am not the only one going through this. I really tried red-pilling in the last couple of years but to truly no avail. My parents seem awake more on the surface of things (they will wake only if the media starts “accidentally” spilling some truth.) But they won’t drip their toes or take a full dive in the pool. My wife is dead asleep and kept calling my research “Qanon shit” (she does not seem fond of me going down the rabbit hole). I feel like I’m the only one doing all the heavy lifting.

It had gotten to a point that I just stop trying and let everyone in my circle to wake up in their own term. Like how I woke up on my own terms through questioning and researching. I took the initiative for myself. Honestly, I could use a real hug.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
Same boat, different oar. you are in good company here, Christopher. My husband was dead asleep until a few months ago. I thought the process would never start for him. We all know that's it a VERY slow process learning the truth.
You are never alone, just know that. And don't you DARE ever give up. We are a team. Keep learning, keep growing and just do the best you can every day.
I hope that you are aware that you are part of God's Army and He hand picked (you) to be on the front lines with the rest of us.
The more You learn, the more We learn, collectively.
When your head hits the pillow tonight know that you are loved, important and other anons are fighting the same battle as you. Let's do this together, eh? I think it's worth it.
o7
06:59 PM - Apr 21, 2023
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kekerista in this post can reply
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
21 April, 07:10
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Thank you for the thoughtful comment, Night. It shows me there is still hope in this world despite all the chaos regardless whatever it is. God bless you.